5

The beautiful lights filled the city. Red, blue, green, yellow, every coloured light you could think off were lit in the beautiful city of Paris. From a distance, I could see the Eiffel tower and its' peak. Our car drove closer and closer to the famous landmark as my mouth hung wide open in an 'O' shape. I was pretty sure that Louis had snapped a few photos of my facial expressions but frankly, I didn't care. I was in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe, in the world maybe, with Louis; my boyfriend. And all this was his idea.

My eyes didn't blink once; they admired every single detail they'd saw. I knew it was quite late at night already; there weren

t many people out on the streets, at least not tourists.

The lights almost inspired me. To write songs, to smile everyday, to thank everyone for what my life has come to.

These lights will inspire you, here in Paris...

” 

I sung, changing the lyrics a little.

And my boyfriend's got a great voice as well.

” 

Louis chuckled.

So has mine, believe it or not.

” 

I turned around to face him and I stuck my tongue out at him.

Minutes have passed and from far away, my eyes noticed camera flashes. To be honest, I didn't care if the paparazzi were there, because, truthfully, this trip was going to be focused on Louis and me.

Alright. We're here.

” 

Louis stepped out of the car and walked around, opening the door for me.

Thanks Boo.

” 

I thanked him with a smile.

He intertwined our fingers as we walked through the jungle of flashes. I had to narrow my eyes to try and see where we were going. It was dark and the flashes made it even harder for me to see. Louis, however, seemed to know the way.

I don't have to cover my eyes again, do I?

” 

I chuckled once the flashes calmed down a little bit.

No, don't worry Nialler.

” 

I could tell he was smirking.

I had no idea about where we were going but once we started climbing the stairs, I felt like I figured it out. His arm was then wrapped around my shoulder, helping me climb the staircase. Once the first pair of stairs was over, we took a lift and that's where I was certain about where we were going.

The Eiffel Tower.

Once we reached the highest place we could physically get to, my eyes and mouth were wide open, begging to stay that way. I looked down, holding onto Lou's hand to see millions of lights flashing, cars passing by. I couldn't have imagined something more beautiful than that view apart from Louis of course.