Chapter 1: Reality

You walk home from school staring at the concrete. You had no friends and felt alone most of the time. Its 4:36...I should be heading home.

You cross the to the house you lived in. Your mother has a 2 story building with a bakery on the first floor. "Hey mom. How was your day?" you ask sitting on top of the stool. "Oh it has been alright. We had this one customer that had a complaint about the last cake we made. I am not sure what their problem was, she was talking jibberish."

"Well jeez mom that sucks."

"Oh by the way I fixed your bike. You don't need to walk anymore. I need help with these cakes though hun!"

You put your hair up and wrap your apron around your waist and proceed to help. A girl from school and her boyfriend walks in. "Hey aren't you (y/n)? You go to my school correct?" she asks. She had on a tiny skirt and a crop top. Her shoes were bright red vans. Were hair was blonde with black roots. She just looked like a slut. Her boyfriend was even worse and we was the typical cliche Obviously he football team. Benji and James.

"Um yes I am (y/n)...why?"

"I don't know. I just thought you looked familier. I am going to order a cake for my best friends birthday."

All in all the conversation was pretty normal with her. She gave you a dirty look the whole time. Like it was as gross as touching crap to talk to you. "Uhm sure I will take care of that. Any specific things you'd like on it? Or colors? Size?"

Pink, and white and orange....god awful colors. Kinda cute. The only reason why it is ruined though is cause she was cunty about it. Sorry I asked what colors for you slut friend.

"Alright and that will be delivered the day before your little party okay?" you told her.

She walked out and started a big P.D.A session with her boyfriend. You sighed at their relationship and gave the order to your mom.

8:25

You crawl into you bedroom exhausted. A hot oven lots of mixing. This is everyday. You lay around in your bed looking through your empty texts. Not unusual. You wrapped around in a blanket and put on a movie.

Oh cool. The lorax?. I haven't seen this movie in a while.

You put in the disk and start to watch. A few moments in your heart skips a beat seeing the Onceler. Wow...he's so cute....you felt your self getting hyper over watching every scene. You place your hand on the screen and sigh. "Wow I wish he were real..."

"