Chapter 5

So me mam and dad were now walking into the Harris house.

"Please follow me".Said Brenda

When we were walking past I say a lot of pictures of Ryder and his family.It's a pity he was cute when he was and now look at him does he not own a freaking mirror.

"Please sit down"She said.When I sat down I heard people shouting coming into the diner.

"How was I supposed I was new I taught her name was MS THINK LE BERRY".Ryder shouted.

"Shut up and EAT DINNER THE Matthews are coming over."Paul said and looked Ryder in the eye. Someone cleared their throats and there heads whipped around I wouldn't be happy if they got whipped lashed.

"Sorry about that".Paul said.

We all sat around the table and eat Paul was at the top of the table and Brenda at the other side,Ryder next to me. I could smell his Cologne that's how close we were. When we were in the middle of eating something touch my leg.I was in the middle of eating my ice cream.I dropped the spoon and all there heads looked at me.

"Sorry I taught I uh felt um a fly on my leg".I said lying what is happing I never lie.

He's hand kept on my mid thigh and slowly going down.I smacked his hand but he still was'nt bugging oh god looks like I'm going the hard way. So when our parents were talking I leaned forward and whispered into his ear.

"If you don't move your hand I'll stab you with my fork".I whispered so only he could hear. When I said it he took his hand straight of and moved his chair away from mine.

"Ok so were going home it was lovely meeting you all".My mother said after saying goodbye we walked home and said goodnight and went to bed.The minute I got into bed darkness took over me.

_____________________________________________________________

"KATIEEEEEEEEEEEE WAKE UPPPPPPPPPPP".Someone yelled in my face.I groaned and turned around SO I don't have to get up.

"KATIE MATTHEWS GET UP BEFORE I CALL MOMMY".OH god my little brother Reese god I taught he was in aunt Mary's house.

"Reese omg I soo did not miss you come here".I said soo he'll jump of my bed and run down stairs.

"Not this time Katieee get up".He said lifting his chin up high.So I did the only thing I could think of:Call Chelsea.

"Now Reese we would'nt want Chelsea coming over here now would we."I said with a smirk. You see little Reese here has a little crush on Chelsea since he was 7 and still does.He gave the -Please don't you love me to much.

"I tell mom you have to get dressed".He said while walking out of my room so I got out of bed I ran to closet I got out skinny jeans and a top that says I HEART NEW YORK I put a jumper over that and let my hair down with some curles and put on my ankle boots.

"I'M LEAVING"I shouted.

"Bye sweetie".Mom shouted back I took an apple from the kitchen and walked out of the house.

10 minutes later

"Katie there you are".I heard a deep voice say.I turned around only to come face to a face with a freaking hard chest.

"OWE you freaking moron",I said. looking up into blue eye's nearly the color of dark blue.

"Well you forgot your phone at my house moron you really kie teen wolf and Sean O Fonnel.".Ryder said.

"Well thank you and it's Sean O Donnell for you'r information"I said

"Well see you in English Kat"He said with a wink. Freak. So I pretend that I was blushing and turned my head so he can leave me alone ,when he walked away I scowled to myself.

When I was walking down the hallway I say the queen slut Tracy. Well let's say it wasn't what I hopped I saw her making out with let me see.......My hole jaw dropped..Ryder.Wait hold up why do I care so I did the only thing I could think off take a picture. So I can blackmail him when ever he pisses me off

"Katieee"I turned around to face who called me. Jeremy.

"What Jeremy".I said folding my hands over my chest.

"I had to tell you that I have to collect you today because were going to the beach."He said and walked away.Jeremy was in collage and great friends with Ky and Colton (He's twin). So now I have to find Chelsea.When I saw a brown haired girl I new it was Chelsea because she is the only one that has the straights hair ever.

"Chelsea".I said walking slowly over to her she was talking to someone it was a male because over the muscles.

"Hi Katie".She said looking away from the boy when she moved I got a closer look and when I saw him I jumped into his arms. It didn't take much time for him to hug me back. Someone cleared their throat and we pulled away.If you were wondering it's my causing Jamie I haven't seen him in a year and I missed him SO SO much.

"Jamie I missed you"I mumbled into his shirt.

"I missed you too little fizz but we have to get to class.

"OK come on Chelsea"I said Turing around she wasn't there"Chelsea".I said  look's like she went to class with out me.When we entered the class room all eyes were on us we had English first.So we took our seats next to Chelsea and Chloe.

"Chelsea,Chloe do you wanna go to the beach today or pool out my back."I said.

"Pool out your back it's better".Chelsea said.I agreed I hate the beach I don't know why.

"Give me 2 minutes I have to ring someone."I said walking out of the class room and in the now quiet hallway.I was ringing my brother Jeremy to tell him I was'nt going to the beach.After 5 rings he answered.

"Hey what you want".He said.

"I'm not going to the beach today sorry".I said.

"It's OK bye I'm running late."He said and hung up. After I put my phone away I made my way back to class.The teacher always comes in around 5 minutes before period end's so all we do is just talk.

"Hey Katie I can't come to you'r House today I have to go somewhere."Chloe said the minute I sat down.

"OK look's like it's just me and you Chelsea"I said, Jamie can't come because he has to go out with his parents.

"OK but I have an idea".She said with a smirk. Oh god this was not going to be a good day because Chelsea's idea's are crazy.i mean Crazy. I knew I was going to regret this day.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

SO WHAT YOU THINK CHELSEA HAS IN MIND.

PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE THANK YOU.

-PRETTYXGIRLSX