Chapter 2

I was driving home in my car when my phone started ringing.
I looked at the I.D caller my mum i then  left out a small  groan.

"Hello". I said

"Honey where are you? We have some new neighbours that we need to meet.'' she said.

"I'm outside mum.'' I grumble.

just as I pulled into the drive way my phone beeped.

from Chloe: Do you wanna come over to my house you can bring Chelsea.And can you ring Abbie shes not answering x ;)

From me: Ya ok but I'll be 1 hour I have to go to my new neighbours. :)

I was getting out of my car with my iPhone in one hand and my bag in the other just as I was out and locked my car that beeped three times.And then I saw my parents talking with Mr and Mrs Harris.

"This is Katie our daughter."My mum said.

"It's nice to meet you Katie and you can call me Brenda"She said and put her hand out for me to shake it.

"It's nice to meet you too". I said shaking her hand.

"This is our son Ryder". Brenda said.But Ryder was in the truck with the men helping them.Ryder turned around and our eyes met his brown eyes and he was wearing dark jeans,  white t-shirt and black leather jacket.He came over and gave me a smile which made me smile back at him.

"Say hi Ryder"Brenda said and nudged him and he put out his hand to shake mine and I did.

"Hey". He said letting go of my hand.

"Hi it's nice to meet you" I said.

"Mum and Dad I'm going to collect Chelsea and then I'm going to Chloe's." I said

"OK and don't forget dinner because we are having the Harris for dinner." My Dad said

"OK bye."I said

*  *  *  *  *  *
I arrived at Chelsea's house I got out of my car and went to the front door.I rang the door bell and waited for a few seconds and released a really happy Chelsea,wonder what that was about.

"Katie just the person I was looking for".She said before opening the door more so I could get in.

"Um I'm going to Chloe's for a while wanna come".I said

"Sure just let me get my bag".She said.

Just as she went up stairs Ryan her brother came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist and smiled at me and just walked off. Chelsea came down with her bag and was putting on lipstick did she think we were going to a party or something.

"Ready"She said.

"Ya let's go".I said.

"Ryan don't forget to tell mum and dad  I'm going to Chloes OK".Chelsea yelled.

"Fine".Ryan said.

We then just walked out of the house and into the car,Chelsea was wearing a different outfit then today in school.She was wearing a string top saying stay cute with pink writting ,yellow mini skirt and star converse

"Wheres  Abbie".Chelsea said said looking at the road while we werre driving.

"Dunno she's not answering and I had'nt talked since we left school".I said

Chelsea did'nt answer just humming to the song on the radio monster it's really good.Few minutes past and we were at Chloe's and there was her car and then I saw a recognized a car it took me a few moments to try and figure out and then it came to me and it was Liam's what did he want.

We got out of the car and the next thing-Chelsea pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Is that Liams car or am I dreaming".Chelsea said.

"It's his".I said

We both walked up to the front door and when we were about to knock Liam came out in a huff and gave us a weak smile.Chelsea just walked in  and went up stairs I was right behind her until we were outside her bedroom.We both walked in and saw Chloe crying  she had puffy eyes and bags under her eyes poor thing.

"Are you OK you should get some rest and we will go"Chelsea said.

"What did he say"I informed.

"He told me who he cheated me with"Chloe said sniffing.

"Who is it"Chelsea screamed.

"it's.Its she said but got cut off.

________________________________________________