Chapter 7

After Chelsea gave me the little speech I got out of. the car. Ready to pick the lock to Ryders house to prank him. As we were getting out of the car and lock it. We walked down the path and stopped outside his door. Chelsea gave me a node to continue as I go out the clip in my hair I half it and started twisting it around until I heard a click. Yes I got it.

"Katie come on we don't have all day".. Chelsea said while tip toeing into their house. As we were now standing in side his hallway we walked until we stopped out side of his bedroom door.

"You go first." I said backing behind her.

"Katie your a big girl you go first." Chelsea said with a smirk glowing at the door of Ryders door.

"Chelseaaaaa"I whined.

"Katie don't make me go threw all that speech again". She saw with a grin because she wants me to go in first so if they have a trap I'll get caught and she'll run away to Mexico. 

I gave a sigh before I pushed pass her and walk to the door nob. My hand came connect with the handle and I twisted it. When I heard a click it opened I sighed of relief when no one jumped out but I did hear a growl. Me and Chelsea 's heads snapped up to a big dog it was German Shepard it was a boy and his name collar spelled Ron. Me and Chelsea backed away as far as we could until I came to a desk with books and pictures of people. I looked at the pictures until I saw a dog and another dog luring on the grass. I took a good look of the two dogs and noticed it was Ruby with Ron. Wait when did this happen until it came to me it was when it was the day before school and I brought Ruby for a walk until I lost her and an 1 hour after showing came back.

"Katie grab something that looks important OK". She said without looking at me. So I grabbed a picture of him and some ladies she wasn't young our old then there was this little kid next to her I'm pretty sure it was Ryder. But I didn't take it that'll be really mean. So I took this perfume stuff and sprayed It in a little corner to smell it. When It came out I inhaled the smell it was the one he wore the night he put his hand on my thigh. After that little threat I gave him he stood at least 4 feet away from me. So I took that and ran out of the room before that dog can mall us.

"Katie OMG look at this." She said pointing out the window. I walked over to where she her gaze was and started laughing I clenched my stomach tears competing down my face. It was Ryder and Ky running away from Ruby. She can be scary sometimes but she likes me not them wait until I tell her that Ryder has a dog and that special someone had a little run away with him (wink). After I stopped crying and having a laughing heart attack. We kept watching them until they hide up in the three house she just walked away getting food. We made a plan that me and Chelsea will hide behind the threes and when they catch us we start calling Ruby and shell come and get the boys out of my house. As we made our way out of the house and hide behind the threes and watched the boys making a striped plan so when they had their backs to us we dropped their phones with a message saying 'good luck finding your way out of here hate you lots Katie and Chelsea :p. After they say the letter there eyes widened they tried looking for a place to get out. As they were trying to open the back door it was lock because they pulled it the wrong way. So me and Chelsea got out behind the threes with our water balloons and their bags that were in their house in Ryder's house that Chelsea took that I didn't see her take. I swear a freaking ninja.

"Well well what do we have here". Chelsea said with a smirk holding the water balloons.

"Looks like if they ever try to catch us again well have to do it the bad way by texeting the hole school that the 'bad boy's' are dating them". I said with a smirk.There eye's widening when I said that me and Chelsea turned our heads to look at each the next minute me and Chelsea are up in the air on their shoulder's hitting there back's.

"Pay back".They both said at the same time.

"Come here Ruby girl come here".I said calling my dumb dog. A few seconds later she comes out looking like a child when they get one direction tickets. Then she ran to me and started jumping up and down trying to lick me and Ryder is scared of my dog so he of all people runs and jumps into the water. Few  second's later Chelsea joins us and all our heads are pushed underneath the water I'm the first one to get up and jumps out of the pool,Chelsea's next and does the samae I did while Ryder and Ky are still in the water in a little corner. Shit where's my phone.I started looking around until Ruby got bored and walked away looking for food.

"Chelsea where the hell is my phone."I snapped.Looking around to fined her.

"How the hell am I supposed to now the last time you had it we were at school".She mumbled the last part.

"Well how can I get there Jeremy took my car.".I said tying my hair into a high pony tale.

"We can drop ye because where going that way".Ky said walking over to us. I looked at Chelsea as she noticed Ky next to her. Looks like someone has a crush.

"WHAT".Chelsea screamed giving me a glare. Oh god I said that out loud.

"Katie you said that out loud to."Ky said with a faint blush on his neck.

"Well Ky can you drop me to the school please,"I said with puppy eyes.

"NO".Ryder said coming from behind me.

"What why not".I said.

"Because I dont want you or your friend getting in our car".He said with a smirk.Ouch that hurted.

"Fine Ruby come here gir-."I got cut off by Ryder putting his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

"Fine get in the car."He said putting his head down low. As we walked out of the house and into Ky's car by the way its a Lamborghini. Me and Chelsea made our way into the back and let the guys at the front.

~*~

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU MORAN'S"Chelsea shouted. And they shut up and did'nt say a word until we got there.If your wondering the boys started fighting over who would win a fight Tracy or Haley and then it came to who would fuck the most girls in one full day. So that was time for Chelsea say Shut the hell up you Moran's.

"You'r just jealous"Ky said.Oh god he really shouldn't of said that.

"So what am I jealous off exactly'".She said ticked off.

"Well this face and this body"Ky said.Pointing at his body.BOY'S.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________