Chapter 2

The rest of the day went as followed. Went to her little desk job answered phones, left apointments and a suddenly sweet voice ringing threw the empty hall after a call tried to reach her boss.

Zinnia half the time could not believe that was her voice when she usually snapps back to her depressed self around break and tried to remember the lost time. She would then work overtime till her boss told her to leave. That usually was around 11 0' clock at night or when he can't pay her anymore and doesn't want to look like a slave driver.

Her boss has tried to ask multiple times why she stays but ofcorse Zinnia always threatened quitting or sleek on the formality needed for a work place. What person would give up a hard worker was her favorite line while talking to her boss.

Getting into the car and reluntent to head home when she noticed a call on her phone from her sister. Voice mail wasn't her yongest sisters thing instead she would show up unanounced then call always expecing her sister home.

Zinnia has tried to explain the concept of a life to Daisy-May but it never stuck. They were close to being complete opisties.
Daisy was brown haired blue eyed. She was an old lady attitude and no want for self fufillment. Let's just say Zinnia did not like her sister much at all.

Zinnia got home and Daisy was on the rickedly old couch. One steps and question after question was fired at Zinnia. The last one struck a nerve and make Zinnia fume.

Daisy looked up slowly seeing her sister quiet. Zinna just glared back knowing that if she moved the police would be called because of her noisy ass neighbors. Daisy snickered and raised her voice and said "I didn't expect you to have sex so soon after losing Jax. Was he good?" Zinnia clutched her fist digging into her nails till they bleed.
The room was still
Daisy couldn't take a hint and out her face up to Zinnias. "Also I'm surprised to see your apartment is a trash heep good to see you are over him. Told you he was just a fling. Not like Scotty and me." Daisy beemed at her sister knowing that she was picking a fight. That was it bitch strike three Zinnia was done. You could hear a resounding smack echo around the room.

Zinnia pointed to the door and with a restrained growl told daisy to leave. Daisy was stunned but that did not stop her from blundering and mummbleing more insults under her breath unltill the door clicked into place.

Zinnia looked around the apartment. Well she sighed Daisy for once got one thing right.... when the fuck did I clean this up. Looking around one last time she changed threw it where it may go, chugged some strong stuff then went to bed.