Chapter 9

Kurt's pov

I was very nervous. I walked around my room. I was going to do this. I wanted to drink beer before it, but I knew that I couldn't do that.

I took a deep breath and taked a look of the mirror. I fixed my hair and clothes. I was ready.

I walked out of the room. My heart was beating very fast. There was these fucking butterflies in my tummy. I felt shivers all over my body.

I stopped. Was I ready?

Blaine's pov

I was in my room. I was laying in the bed. I stared at the door. I wanted to hear a knock. I wanted it to be Kurt. I wanted him to admit that he has feelings for me. I know he had. I was sure about it, but I wasn't sure if he was able to admit it to himself.

But finally, I heard a knock on my door. I stood up and ran to open the door. I opened it. And there he was.

"I care about you."

I just stared at him. I kinda had this feeling that there was going to be 'but'.

"I need you. I want you", he whispered.

"Oh my god", I sighed and hugged him. Kurt stood just there for a while, but then he wrapped his arms around me. We just stood here and held each other.

"Are you sure?" I asked and Kurt pulled away, just a little, he was still close to me.

"About... us?"

"Yeah..."

"Well", he started and sighed. "All I know is that somehow... I care about you, you know, like that... But I don't know what I want. Relationship? Probably not, because I'm still trying to figure this all out. I just want to... I don't know. Go slow? Are you ready for that?"

I nodded. "Yes, I understand you and I'm totally supporting you with that. I know it's hard."

"Thanks", he whispered. "But I don't want that Finn and Rachel knows, okay?"

"Okay", I smiled a little. "Can I kiss you?"

"You don't need to ask permission anymore", he laughed. "Of course you can."

I laughed and just kissed him.

Kurt's pov

I had been in Blaine's room for a while. We were laying in his bed and just talking. It all was still pretty weird, I've never had talked to people like I talked to Blaine.

"Let's play some truthgame", he said out of nowhere and I looked at him.

"Like truth or dare without a dare? You know, taking a dare out of it, doesn't make it any more mature", I laughed. Truth or dare is so that kind of game what kids play in their parties while eating candy and drinking Dr.Pepper, which taste horrible.

"Come on, I just want get to know you better", he giggled and wrapped his arms around me. It was kinda nice.

"So, if you ask me a question and I answer, can I ask you a question?" I asked and pressed my head down on his chest.

"That is the meaning of it. So, can I go first?" he asked.

"Go ahead."

"What is your favorite movie?" he asked and I bursted into laughter.

"What?"

"You could ask me everything, but you come with this?" I laughed.

"Well yeah. I don't understand why you're laughing, though you're really cute when you laugh", he pecked my lips. "But answer the question."

"So, my favorite movie", I thought. "Hmh, probablyy... I don't know, Gia, maybe?"

"Gia, really? That is... wow", Blaine stuttered and I raised my eyebrows.

"What?" I snapped.

"Sorry, I thought you would like some action movies, with guns and fighting, blood and stuff", he explained.

"No, no I hate them. I mean, they all are just kinda same thing, almost same scheme and all. Besides, guns aren't my thing", I admitted.

"Okay. Well, my turn", I said and wondered. "Hmmh... I'm so bad on asking quoestions."

"And you just laughed at me because I had a bad question?" Blaine raised an eyebrow.

"God, shut up", I shoved him a little. "Okay, this is a good one: How many hairgel jars do you have?"

"Now you shut up. I don't use hairgel that much."

"Yes, you do", I laughed. "It would be nice to see your hair without it, though your gel smells nice. Like fresh menthol."

"You're weird", he laughed and looked at me. "Now can I ask you a question?"

"You didn't answer yet", I mentioned.

"About the hairgel? I don't know, maybe five?"

"Five!"

"Yeah, well..."

"Okay, I don't need details", I laughed and shook my head. "Ask your question."

"That tattoo in your neck", he pointed my tattoo. "Is there a meaning? Why did you took it?"

Tattoo. Three roses.

"I-I", I stuttered.

"You don't have to tell me, if you don't want to", Blaine whispered when I started to shake.

"I want to", I whispered. "So, it was three weeks after when mom... Died. I was... Well it doesn't matter. But I picked roses, because she loved them. And there is three because she taught me three important things. Love yourself, respect people and be always honest. It might seem a little lame, but yeah..."

"It isn't lame at all", Blaine smiled a little. "Your mom sounds very beautiful person."

"She was."

Blaine didn't say anything. Finally. He talks way too much.

"I'm tired", I said.

"Do you want to go to sleep?" he asked.

"Well,I was wondering... I hate to sleep alone..." I started.

"You can sleep here, Kurt. Next to me. I hate to sleep alone too."

A/N

Sorry, this chapter is very short