Zed x Reader Pt. 2

My heart fluttered. I can't believe it... does he like me as much as I like him?

"So... What do you want to do?" He asked

"Uh, I don't know..." I replied. What do I want to do... well for starters, kiss him, go on a date with him, marry him, have kids together, grow old together. "I guess just sit down." Lie. I felt bad, but he might think I'm weird for saying all that...

"Sure," he replied. Please! Can I kiss you! I thought as he lead the way.

After school came around and we became closer. It was like we've known each other for our whole lives.

He offered to walk me home, of course, I accepted. Once we got to my door, I thought about confessing to him.

"Zed?"

"Yeah?" He asked.

"There's something I want to tell you..."

"Go for it, I have something to say too," he replied.

"Okay, I like you... No not like, love. I have for a while now," I said and looked away.

"Y-y/n... I-I don't know what to say... I love you too... I didn't know how to tell you until today..."

My eyes widened as he said that. Then, the tragedy came. "Zed! Watch out!" I said as someone was behind him with a knife.

He turned around, but not fast enough. He was killed. "Zed!" I cried. "Why, why did you do this?" I asked through tears.

"For you," the boy replied. He revealed his face. Talon.

"Why!?" I yelled. I was furious.

"Well to have you of course. You and Zed both loved each other, and I was jealous. I knew I could never have you so I killed him."

"Well your never going to have me!"

"Fine, I will kill you then," he replied coming at me, pushing the knife through my stomach. Then stabbed me multiple times, over and over till I died.