Chapter 12 - Freak Outs and.. Oh God !

Chapter 12 – Freak outs and... Oh god...

Aleigha sped down the street and made a sharp right turn, stopping the car dead in front of the boys’ house. Grabbing the keys from the ignition she got out of the car and ran up to the house and inside, practically slamming the door closed.

Bill was walking down the stairs just as Aleigha walked in. Smiling he walked over to her, only to be pushed aside.

“Kelly!” Aleigha screamed, “Where the fuck are you?!”

“Ally, what’s wrong?” Bill asked from behind her.

She didn’t turn around. She didn’t even acknowledge his question as she waited for Kelly.

Kelly ran down the stairs frantically, looking at her friend, “What? What did I do? What’s wrong?” She asked, stopping in front of Aleigha and putting her hands on her arms, looking into the other girls eyes.

“I... I’m...” She couldn’t get the words out with everyone staring at her. Aleigha started to panic. Her breathing quickened. Everyone was there. Bill, Kelly, Tom, Isabelle, Georg, Gustav and even Rachel. How could she just blurt this out to Kelly in front of everyone?

She was going to pass out. Kelly had no clue what was going on, but she knew that Aleigha was going to either make herself sick or pass out, “Georg! Carry her up to our room. Isabelle, Rachel, upstairs. The rest of you, stay here till I know what the fuck is going on.”

“What...?” Bill was completely confused. He had no idea what was going on. He watched as Georg picked up his girlfriend and carried her up the stairs, “Kelly... Whatever is going on, I want to be a part of this.”

“No Bill. She came here looking for me. And do you really want to be there if it’s some sort of... girly problem?” Kelly asked carefully.

Bills’ face flushed and he shook his head, watching the three girls make their way up the stairs as Georg came down.

“What the hell is going on...?” Geog asked quietly as the four men watched the girls disappear.

“I don’t know...” Bill whispered, leaning against the wall.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

“Lock the door Rachel.” Kelly said as the three girls walked into the room that Kelly shared with Georg. Kelly walked over to where Aleigha was curled into a ball on the bed, staring at the wall.

“Alright Ally, what’s wrong?” She asked quietly as they all sat down on the bed.

Aleigha slowly sat up; wiping her eyes of the tears she didn’t even realize had been falling.

“Well,” she whispered, “you know how I had that appointment today with the doctor? The check up to make sure everything was healing fine?”

“What did she say? Is everything ok?” Isabelle asked worriedly.

Aleigha shook her head and whimpered, “No, everything is not fine.”

“What do you mean? What did she say Ally?” Kelly asked.

~--~ (One hour earlier) ~--~

Aleigha sighed as she waited for Doctor Richards to come back to the room. Staring at the ceiling was boring and Aleigha hated being in the hospital for any reason at all. Even right now when she was only there for a simple check up she hated it. She wanted to just go back to Bills.

The hospital gown was annoying. The smell was annoying. Even the bed she was laying on was annoying. Everything about the hospital annoyed her. Especially the waiting,