Chapter 1

"OMG! Leila!"

"I love you Leila!"

"You're so pretty!"

I heard the screaming as I got out of the airport. We were in New York right now for a photoshoot. The Victoria's Secret Angels are very busy right now because the fashion show will be starting in a month.

A lot of people are here in the airport holding signs like 'We Love Leila' and we can't even get out because of the crowd. Flashes and clicks of cameras and the screaming is all that I hear right now. It's really annoying. Plus, my head is aching right now, maybe from the lack of sleep. Ugh! I really hate morning flights.

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" My manager, Carol, shouted for the crowd to make way for us. Thankfully, they obeyed her.

At last, we got inside the car waiting for us. I badly need to rest right now but instead of going straight the the hotel, we have to go to the studio for the photoshoot.

"So, Leila, here's your schedule for our stay here this weekend." Carol said as she handed me a piece of paper.

Oh dear. Talking about no rest, my schedule is very hectic this weekend and I have to go to school on weekdays.

"But Carol, how can I rest if I have this schedule? I badly need rest and I have projects for Pete's sake!" I complained.

"Don't worry. I already called Kaye to do your projects." Carol said while smiling.

Poor Kaye. Carol always calls her to do my assignments, projects and report for school. Kaye is a very kind girl and she's Carol's younger sister, that's why she couldn't complain of doing my school works because Carol would cut her allowance if she did that.

"Stop worrying over things Leila. I know that face of yours when you over think." Carol said.

I just kept silent for the rest of the ride and relaxed myself. It only took an hour for us to arrive at the studio. Well, that didn't took long.

I saw Adrianna, Lily, Miranda, Candice, Behati and Alessandra as I entered the studio.

Wow. These girls are really gorgeous. I can't even think of myself working with them these past two years. They're really sweet, kind, and hot. Am I that hot? I just shrugged my thoughts off.

Before I could approach them, the one of the crews, probably the director, announced something.

"Okay girls! Lets start the photoshoot!" He said while grinning.

Oh well, let the photoshoot begin.