1.Meeting the hybrids

For 500 years I've lived through, people like to think that they are smarter, stronger, wiser, in any way better than another person. They like to feel superior to others.

For 500 years, accept the new cures and technology, the fashion trends, absolutely nothing has changed. People are selfish beings, they always were and they are never going to change. Every single thing I see, every day is the proof to that fact.

I am a witch, I've been one for 500 years now... You're probably wondering how that is possible. No, dark magic is not the answer... The answer is that I am a hybrid... part human, part monster... Part witch and part... vampire.

Now, when I've already spoken of this 'How the hell is that even possible?!' is the right question, that I unfortunately don't know the answer to. I've been asking this question whole my life.

When I was turned, instead of losing my powers, they grew even stronger than before.

Not any of the witches I've met knew how to explain it to me...

I was taught to hate the vampires. I couldn't have despised them more, when they murdered every single member of my family. I was only 14 then...

And three years later... BAM! I was turned into a vampire myself.

However, how could you hate yourself that much?! Time passes, you deal with that fact. How could you hate your best friend...?!

She helped me get through the pain of losing my family, she helped me get through every bump on the road. She helped me get through the pain of losing my sisters and parents to those bloodsucking beasts, that I am ''connected'' to, now.

She knows how it is to lose your family, her sister was killed, she had never seen her mother, but when she found her father, he was killed, literally in front of her eyes... We've been through everything together... helping each other along the way.

To be honest, she's more like a sister to me and I don't know what I'd do without her.

And last, but not least... we can't go any further, without you knowing my name. I'm Emilia Vodenicharova, or now, known as Emily de Van.

And as for my friend, I think it is for the best if she introduces herself to you.

And another fact I forgot to tell you is that we're both Bulgarian. So that's what's up with the names. :)

~*~*~*~*~

'Ems has already introduced herself. So I guess it's my turn now.

Well in the year of 1507, at the age of 17, I was turned into a vampire.

I used to live with my sister, twin actually. But we were nothing alike. Not even the looks or our behaviors. She had mum's genes and I have my dad's...

So such as Emma I am also a hybrid. I didn't know anything about that, until my first kill... I found out that I was not just the sun's slave, but also the moon's. Yes I'm part vampire and part werewolf.

My mother was human, well at least she was when she gave birth to us, and my father was a werewolf.

One year after my turning, I tracked down my father's pack. We met and I introduced myself. He didn't even know that my mother was pregnant at all. It was just one night and the rest was history. Never the less, we interacted, some father - daughter bonding time. Everything was ok and I was happy, until the day vampires killed him. I had told him everything that happened in my human life, and all he knew is that I was just a werewolf... However, I knew that the vampires who killed him were connected to them, I could sense it...  Those who ripped my sister's heart out, had also killed my father. It was connected to him, the one who turned me. Brother of my mother's lovers, as my sister said once, before she was killed... He used to be my lover... once...  Until he stabbed a knife in my back... Have I got over him?!

I probably... want to rip his little original heart out and squish it! Aaaaah... bad memories...

Think it's time I tell you my name. I am Mariana Petrova... Yap you heard me right. You're not deaf and you don't have ear problems. Nadia is my dead sister and Katerina Petrova is my mother.

I have now changed my name into Mary-Anne Pierson. 

Original, huh?! 

Unlike Nadia, I wasn't obsessed with finding Katherine. She could've fought for at least one of us... She could've done something...' 

~*~*~*~*~

I know it's short... I am sorry, but after all,it's not meeting the hybrids for nothing. I swear that the next chapter WILL be longer! :)

Till next time, take care, bye <3 xx