Mission 4: Meet the three angels..

SPG ( Strictly Parental Guidance )

Mission : Meet the Three Angels 

Someone POV

MISSION       :

TARGET        : YUKIMURA TAKESHIMA

-BUSINESS MAN, HUMAN TRAFFICKING, DRUG LORD AND SMUGGLER

LOCATION   : MANSION OF TAKESHIMA

AGE               :67 YEARS OLD

NATIONALITY :JAPANESE

AMOUNT      :50 MILLION

***********************************************************************

10:56...----July 8,2013

UNDERGROUND ORGANIZATION ( B.T.M )

"RAVEN, Artist and Escort. never failed this mission...... kill the man named YUKIMURA TAKESHIMA....." Phantom said in a strict and cold voice to the three assassins whose wearing a mask.... a symbol of their organization.....

Raven - known as the "Death Angel", the most "BRUTAL".....

Artist - known as the mannequin a face of an angel... but a toxic to the group....

Escort - The evidence....

1:38...------July 9,2013

MANSION OF TAKESHIMA

Masquerade party for another success of Mr.Takeshima...White and Black are the primary color of the event....

A lot of guests goes inside the mansion... everyone that have a name in the industry, local and foreign.

Inside the Mansion....

MUSIC ENTER ( angel and demon symphony chaos remix.)

While Mr.Takieshima is drinking his alcohol and talking to his business partner, he saw a woman whose wearing a unique mask, with the body of an enchantress wearing the black soft night gown that emphasize her charisma. Everybody’s attention is in her , Mr. TAKESHIMA smiled and went to the woman who caught her attention as the woman smiled back, still wearing her  chauvinistic smile.

"Congratulation Mr. Takeshima this is one of the great party I ever seen" she said with a tempting smile.

"Thank you!" Mr.Takeshima said wearing a wide smile.

"Welcome Mr. Takeshima" she said with a seductive and sexy voice.

"Yukimura will be fine" he said

"Yukimura then." she laught like a child.

"Are you enjoying my party?" - he asked.

"Yes, of course" she said.

"You are new here, right?" he asked again.

"Im a representative of my cousin." thats her answer.

"Oh! So you are a representative of him? who is that guy?" he asked about her cousin.

"Yes, his named is louisio lordionario Mc'Dan, unfortunately he had an out of the country trip right now" she said

"Oh!." old man

" Any way, I am Mannequin Mc'Dan." 

" Your really like a mannequin your name is appropriate in you."

" Thank you.. Wanna dance."

" My pleasure. !"

Then they walk  in to the dance floor and the dance the sway.