Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

ITS TOMORROW! I cant believe its finally here. Tomorrow, all my dreams come true. Tomorrow Me, Crissy, my Mom and my Moms friend Ev will all be going to Dublin to meet The Wanted, or as I call them ‘my boys’.

My Dad got the tickets last September, it was my birthday present, what a present! 4 VIP tickets for The Wanted in Dublin. Since it was now March, the day before the concert, it had been a long time coming. I have been counting the days all along and now it is down to a matter of hours.

Crissy had arrived at my house not long ago, she was staying over so we could leave early in the morning. It was now 7pm, ‘this is gunna be a long, sleepless night’ I thought to myself. Crissy came running, squealing something about getting to meet Siva. “Im going to meet Nathan, fall in love and get married and have kids and live happily ever after” I joked. Crissy just looked at me as if to say ‘uh huh in your dreams’.

That really was my dream, although I knew it would never be reality. For a start, Nathan was five years older than me, him being twenty and me only fifteen. Then there is the fact of him being so beautiful, the full pink lips that looked so soft, the emerald green eyes that shone so brightly, the hair always perfectly styled which appeared so soft and smooth, and then there was me. Average height, not a skinny girl, boring mucky brown eyes, hair that seemed to be unable to make up its mind as to if it wanted to be straight or curly so just went somewhere in between and more often than not that meant having to deal with extremely frizzy ends. Why would someone so perfect go for a mess like that? Simple, he wouldn’t!

Before we go any further, I should probably explain that I am a self-conscious girl. I hate the way I look, im always worried people are looking at me and Im just never happy. Sound like great fun don’t I?