Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

After a long night of giggling, listening to music and talking over how tomorrow was going to go, and maybe a few minutes of sleep here and there, it was time to get ready to go to Dublin! I had packed my bag the day before so that this morning I would just have to get dressed. After bouncing around for a bit screaming things like “OH MY GOD WERE MEETING THE WANTED TODAY” and “I CANT BELIEVE ITS FINALLY HERE” ect, we decided it was time to get ready.

I threw on my K2K Stars trackie, with a light layer of make-up, just enough to make me look like I didn’t walk straight of the set of The Walking Dead, and threw my hair in a pony tail. “What are you wearing?” I shouted in the general direction of the bathroom where Crissy was changing. “Jeans and a strappy pink top with the white and black cardigan over it” she repied. “oh so your wearing what your gunna wear tonight so?” “Ya arnt you?” “nah, im gunna get changed when we get to the hotel, anyway if we happen to see then in the hotel, it’s a K2K star track suit so Tom will love it” I started giggling at the thought of actually getting to hug Tom Parker. Him and Kelsey were my favourite couple of all time. They had such a perfect relationship that made me envy them so much. They were best friends. Nothing could come between them.

“girrrlllls we gotta get going unless you want to miss the Meet&Greet” My Mom shouted from downstairs. Me and Crissy looked at each other in pure excitement and grabbed our bags and ran faster than we had ever ran before down the stairs, past my Mom and her friend and jumped into the car. I saw Ev look at my Mom with a slight look of worry. She had never really experienced the full fangirling that she would witness today. I laughed to myself at the thought of how I would react when I finally met the boys, I don’t really know exactly how I would react. It could be very interesting.

Mom and Ev finally got into the car and we set off, of course we had both Battleground and Word Of Mouth blaring through the speakers of the car. All singing along, dancing, messing and just thinking of what today was going to bring. “ How excited are you about finally meeting Nathan, Mel?” Ev asked from the passenger seat. “I cant even explain it, I feel like I want to scream and cry and laugh all at the same time?!” “Im more excited about meeting Max if im honest” my Mom said as she drove along the road. “ugghhh Mooommm” I whined “What? You think we got you these tickets just for you? Nuh uh” My Mom loves the boys too, not to the extent that I do but shes up there with the coolest Moms for liking my favourite band, its also great because it means she doesn’t mind going to their concerts and today, meeting them with me.

I think it was after that I dozed off, dreaming about things… Nathan, friends…….everything really.