Chapter 4

Your prov- Well Tio I had a great time and the ice cream shop was pretty bomb.

Gordon- Right! Thank you lord I'm not the only one who thinks that, I always argue with the kids who I coach some agree and than son disagree but thank you for agreeing with me!

Your prov- No problem, alright I'm going to bed okay and thank you for showing me around town Tio.

Gordon- No problem kid and goodnight get some rest, tomorrow I'm going to be gone at 9am and I'll but be back home at 7 okay.

Your prov- Alright goodnight.

Gordon- Goodnight.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Next day

Your prov- It was 9:30am Tio Gordon was gone already so I got up made my bed went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and I got in the shower. Once I was out I got dressed I put on some skinny jeans and put on a white t-shirt. I went downstairs to go cook breakfast for my self. When I was done eating I washed the dishes and than after that I put on my shoes and went walking done to a few markets. I came back home with milk and bread and I bought some curtains for my room since the ones my Tio Gordon had where old and didn't work very well from the sun shinning in my face.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Skip to when Gordon gets home.

Gordon- Y/n I'm home! Hmm I wonder what smells so good?

Your prov- Hey Tio Gordon I made dinner, I made chicken, rice and mash potatoes.

Gordon- Mhmm this looks good and smells good I could eat a horse! I'm going to go wash my hands and I'll come to join you okay.

Your prov- Alright, but hurry! Or the food is going to get cold.

Gordon- Alright let's sit down and eat. Damn! Y/n this is delicious! How did you become so good at cooking!?

Your prov- Well Tio I always watched mom cook and I loved helping her and I learned from the best. She gave me her secret recipe to make cinnamon rolls.

Gordon- Really! She would never tell me, that's not fair I was the big brother she should of told me.

Your prov- To bad! She had me and when I turned 13 she gave me the secret recipe.

Gordon- You Lucky little devil. So are you going to give me the secret recipe?

Your prov- I'll think about it.

Gordon- No fair!

Your prov- Tio Gordon you sound like a 2 year old and how old are you!? 34! Mom was 2 years younger than you and boy was she not a cry baby.

Gordon- Fine, fine I won't cry okay.

Your prov- Good.

Gordon- Alright y/n the team going to be here tomorrow at 10:00am okay and they are leaving at 9:00pm, you can come join us tomorrow if you want to.

Your prov- Alright Tio and what are they coming here for exactly?

Gordon- We are going to be planning things for the team and just hang out because they won there game last week and we didn't get to celebrate so I told them that we would have a campfire at our house.

Your prov- Oh okay sounds good than I'll join because I love that kind of stuff.

Gordon- Alright y/n thx for dinner it was delicious and I'm going to go hit the sack.

Your prov- Okay Tio goodnight love you.