Chapter 6

Gordon- Alright Ducks congrats on all the effort and and all the hard work you guys have put into, I thank you guys for it and-.

Your prov- Hey um Tio Gordon sorry to ruin this speech and all that but um can I go out later?

Gordon- How late we talking kiddo?

Your prov- 9:00pm and be back home by 11:00pm.

Gordon- Uh I don't know kiddo.

Connie- Come on coach one of the guys can go with her and show her around and where we hang out.

Gordon- Fine you have my permission but who will go with you?

Luis- Coach I'll take her and show her around.

Gordon- Alright Luis will take you.

Your prov- Thx Tio.

Gordon- Mendoza you keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't get into any trouble or hurt.

Luis- Yes sir!

Gordon- Alright so as I was saying. Oh yeah thank you for all your hard work and working together as a family and getting along. Now let's have a good time and celebrate.
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
9:00pm

Gordon- Alright ducks take care.

Luis- Coach how long does y/n take to get ready?

Gordon- Oh Luis the girl can take forever or just take like 5 minutes but she taking forever!

Your prov- Not really now Tio I'll be back by 11pm okay.

Gordon- Okay y/n take care and Luis you screw this up on watching her you are dead.

Luis- ALRIGHT ILL KEEP A CLOSE EYE!

Gordon- Good. Wait y/n you aren't going to take a jacket just in case if it gets cold later.

Your prov- No, I'll be fine okay. Now come on Luis let's go.

You grabbed Luis hand and ran out the house before Tio Gordon kept talking and asking a million questions.

Luis- Easy there gorgeous, be careful if you break my arm I can't play hockey.

Your prov- Shut up. Alright where are you going to take me?

Luis- Well let's go to skating first and than go eat ice cream and than the park and than I get you home safe. Deal?

Your prov- Deal. Now let's go what are we waiting for!?

You ran a little bit ahead not to far but Luis was looking at you and he saw how different you where from other girls and how your eyes light up when you look up at the stars and saw how happy you where.

Luis- Wait no, no I just met her I can't be getting feelings. Remember Luis you don't catch feelings you sleep with them and than act like nothing ever happened, but oh my what is this girl doing to me!? Oh man its going to be a long 1 or 2 with her.