Fresh Start

(Lucas POV)

When Marcus walked in and saw Lark all over me he lost it and grabbed me.
Lark jumped in between us and told him she loved me way before him...he was hurt but I don't understand why he hurt her first when he was with that girl...it was horrible watching her face sink and her take off like that.
I knew she wanted me and she went that night to go tell him that she wanted me she was just hurt because she thought he loved her and I understood that...but Marcus was either going to accept it or try anything to get her back and hurt her feelings and I wasn't going to let that happen it would end up hurting all of us.
She would break up with me because she didn't want to deal with it anymore and I would lose the love of my life...

                  (Larkin POV)

I was so scared he was going to hurt Lucas I jumped in front of them.
I was scared I was going to take a blow to the face but I didn't.
I told Marcus I loved Lucas long before him it hurt him and he left.
Me and Lucas just looked at each other we didn't know what to do...

                 *Next Morning*

                     (Lucas POV)
Me and Larkin spent all night together we watched movies and cuddled.
Her grandparents are out of town for a month looking at the country side they haven't been in America long so their exploring. That means me and Lark have everything to ourselves.
At one point my snuggle bunny fell asleep.
I watched her and pulled her hair back behind her and held her she smiled in her sleep and got closer to me.
She suddenly woke up and looked at me for a minute.
I couldn't take her beautiful eyes on mine and I kissed her long and hard and passionately.
She kissed me back and she got on top of me and she kissed my neck and she took off my shirt.
I couldn't take it I wanted her I wanted her bad but I wasn't going to do this now she needed time WE needed time.
I broke the kiss and told her we needed to take this slow she nodded but she stayed on top of me snuggled into me and fell asleep I have fallen in love with Larkin Alan...

                   (Larkin POV)

Lucas stayed with me all night.
I closed my eyes to sleep but I felt his eyes on me.
He was playing with my hair and I couldn't take it I looked up and just stared at him his beautiful hazel eyes then he kissed me it got heated quickly.
I didn't mind sleeping with Lucas but he stopped me and said we should take it slower.
I nodded and snuggled into him and fell asleep

                 (Marcus POV)

I was done with Larkin.
I wasn't going to talk to her anymore we were dead she was dead.
She loved Lucas and Im going to support them no matter what.

                  (Diego POV)

So I ended having to come back to Maryland.
I ran out of money but I came back.
I went back to school and I found Larkin Alan was with a Dobre twin.
I was furious I had to make a plan to break them up.
I still have hella feelings for this girl and I wasn't going to let a Dobre have her.

Aye this was short but its good I love you guys and the Dobre Army💕 I think this book will only go to 25 chapters then Im ending it and starting a new fan fiction with the twins or imagines thanks for reading💖-BAHITI