Intense💫

*Sexual context*
(Not responsible for wet panties) Oops💦

Larkins POV

I woke up to my lovley Lucas on the couch right by me...I hugged him and smelled him I had to touch him...I needed him the way I knew he needed me...I gently kissed his forehead and pushed him a little and woke him up
"Yes" he whispered...
"Take me" I whispered back.
He looked at me for a minute and scanned my body...I knew he was looking for hurt areas that I didn't want to be touched...but I loved Lucas Dobre he was with me at every moment I know he wants to make this special but I was ready and I think he was too.

Lucas's POV

Larkin woke me up to light kisses and I knew what she was wanting me to do...I didn't want to do it here I needed time to plan something better but I didn't have time...she started kissing me passionately and I couldn't control myself I kissed her back...

Larkins POV

I kissed him hard and passionately.
I was in shorts and a long sleeve shirt he was in just underwear.
He sat me up on top of him and asked "baby are you sure? Here and now?"  I replied "baby this is the only place id rather be" and with that he tangled his hands in my hair and pulled my shirt off I layed down on him and started sucking on his neck leaving marks. I licked him and started grinding on his hard bulge in his pants he softly moaned and I started kissing from his chest to his underwear. I felt his hard cock in his underwear and I let my hand gently graze it his eyes shot open and he looked at my hand...Lucas pulls me up and slips off my shorts the lights are off and its dark...I feel his hands move to slide his tight underwear down but before he had a chance to pull it all down I see his huge hard cock...with a flash of light through the window I can see him grin with his pearly white teeth. I get my body off the couch and put my mouth around his hard cock and I make my mouth go up and down and move my touge gently around his dick Lucas starts to moan "oh fuck" but I haven't even gotten started... I remembered around 5:20 I put a cold glace of water next to the couch while Lucas is distracted I grab the water and hold it in my mouth and slide my mouth with the water down his long hard cock he was so shocked he slightly jumped I swallowed the water and tasted pre cum in my mouth but Im on birth control so w.e. (Watever) Lucas pulled my head back away from his dick and put me on the couch he pulled my hair back and asked if I was going to obey him "yes daddy" I replied he put me on my hands and knees and he stuck his fingers in me.

Lucas's POV

She was blowing me so well I was so distracted that when she pulled the water trick I pre came in her mouth she didn't spit though. I pulled her up on the couch and whispered if she was going to obey daddy of course she was. I put her on her hands and knees and stuck 3 fingers in her pussy she was so wet and tight her walls closed around my fingers I gently inserted them and pulled out and I started going faster and faster she was moaning "Lucas" "oh Lucas" oh fuck she was so sexy I wanted her. I stoped fingering her and turned over on her back I got on top of her and teased her by rubbing my tip at her entrance i gently put it in not even and inch and pulled out a couple of times she started biting at my neck everytime I did this she was getting agitated and I finally pushed it in her tight pussy her eyes rolled back and she moaned I started real slow and pushed in and out she was biting her lip and she looked like she was going to cry then she whispered "harder" so I put a little speed into my thrusts she started arching her back and I kept pushing her back down she grabbed my arm and moaned she wanted it faster so I spead up a little bit her legs were shaking and I was watching my long hard dick going in and out of her tight pussy "fuck" I kept saying I started slowing down and she noticed and she got on top of me and she slid her tight pussy down my hard cock fuck this was so hot...

Larkin POV

I got on top of him after he had been in me I wanted him in me again my legs had been sore from shaking. I slowly slid my pussy down his length and he threw his head back in pleasure I was so wet I felt myself drip he slowly bucked himself while I was on him I started riding he went in so much deeper....I was about to cum when he made a swift movement and ended up on top of me and was back inside me he was going hard and fast and I stopped breathing we were so loud he silently said "babe...uh...babe..Im...close" he slipped out of me and put his dick in my mouth and unloaded down my throat I swallowed and he put himself back in me ready for a round 2.

Ight so like yea this is probably a shock but like its hot and I hope you liked it this book is soon coming to an end and ill be finishing one of my other books called "L.A. And Us" and yes it has the Dobre Twins in it only one chapter has been posted of it but you should go check it out and follow my insta: honey_bunches_of_dobre
Thanks for Reading💖-BAHITI