Hoe House

Larkin POV

Lucas wasn't home when I woke up...I was scared I didn't like being alone anymore...but I wanted to be alone...I decided it was time to get back in shape for soccer and since I was hurt ill just start out with swimming when my Lucas gets back ill cook dinner or will go out.

Lucas's POV

I went out to find Clairissa...I went to the mall and couldn't find her.
I went to the park and sat I was thinking about Diego and if he skipped town because he knew me and Marcus were gonna be looking for him.
He messed up and he knew as soon as Marcus came down the hall...but he is pretty stupid so he might have stayed around I don't know but I need to get home to Larkin she probably worried.
I don't feel okay leaving her alone anymore.

Diego's POV

I couldn't leave. I was stuck in Maryland till I could get cash to leave I knew the twins would try to find me...I shouldn't have hit Larkin but I was just crushing on her...now I knew I was going to get my ass beat the boys just had to find me...ill make it hard enough just wait...just wait...

Marcus's POV

Lucas left sometime after we dropped Lark off idk what he was doing but but he came back about 2 hours later and came in and showerd and went to Larkins hopefully she was okay but I had other things to worry about.

Short chapter but it needs to be intense...Thanks for reading💖-BAHITI