Like Nobody's Around (Big Time Rush)

Prologue: 

Los Angeles, the city of angels… or so they say. I’ve only been here for about a month and I already miss Ohio. L.A. is just a tiny bit too big for me. It’s really beautiful; believe me it really is, but just a little too big.

You’re probably wondering who I am, am I right? Of course I am! Well, my name is Amanda Jones, I’m 20 years old and, as you’ve probably already guessed, I’m from Ohio. I’m not gotta tell you were in Ohio, I can’t have you go and stalk my family. though that would be weird if you did that, even if you knew where I lived. You don’t really know me. You only know my name and my age. Whatever.

You might think; why is she in L.A. if she doesn’t like it? well it’s not that I don’t like it, I just have to get used to be in a huge city away from my friends and my family and everything that I’ve ever known. I am in L.A. to become a professional actor, but so far - and I’ve been here for 4 months already - none of the auditions I’ve been to, has called me back. But that’s just too bad for them. And me, because now I have to keep working at Starbucks, to pay for the closet-sized apartment I live in. That was all I could afford when I first came to the city, and I still can’t afford anything bigger or better.  I have thought about going home a few times, but I won’t give up on my dream, I just have to keep working at Starbucks. And hopefully, there will soon be a new audition open for me to attend, and a part for me to get. I know I can make it, it’s just around the corner, I can feel it. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

'sup guys. soo, new story, new idea and a lot of new fun just wait ;)

i hope you'll enjoy it, love you guys <3

- Tanya xoxo