TWO UPDATES IN ONE NIGHT?!?!?

STILL DIDNT PROOF READ WHOOPS

tyler pulled at the ends of his hair, going for more of a messy, disheveled look today, according to brendon it was sure to add to the look. he applied a winged liner and chapstick before grabbing his backpack and walking down to his kitchen to greet his family.

"mornin' mama"

"morning honey you look-" tyler's mom stopped mid-sentence causing the rest of his family's attention to land on him. they all stared at him with wide eyes of disbelief.

tyler quickly began to panic, fear of not having his family's approval quickly rushing through him. his eyes began to water as nobody spoke.

"well if nobody else is going to say it, i will, you look hot ty." madison finally spoke.

relief quickly flooded him as everyone chuckled at madison's statement.

"i was gonna say ...different. i'm used to the pastels and the flowers but this is certainly a new look for you ty." kelly laughed, kissing her sons cheek "You still look great honey."

"thanks mama" tyler felt his face warm up at all of the attention he was receiving because of his outfit.

"i have a feeling i'm gonna be beating up a lot of punks today." zack chuckled, but tyler's eyes widened at the thought of a certain pink haired boy on a streetbike. he's not exactly the type zack would approve of.

-♥-

tyler stepped out of his car, spotting the black and red streetbike already parked a few spaces away. a small smirk spreading across tyler's bitten lips. he began to strut his way across the parking lot, confidence growing as multiple people gawked at him.

tyler spotted brendon standing at his locker and walked over to him, tapping him on the shoulder. the boys eyes widened and his mouth hung open.

"holy shit t, you look fucking hot." tyler laughed loudly at his reaction gaining even more looks than he was already receiving. the two chatted for a few minutes before brendon's eyes looked over tyler's head and a devious grin appeared on his lips.

"and now time for the main event"

tyler's breathing became shaky, knowing exactly what brendon meant. dallon and josh's voices could be heard in the distance.

brendon gave tyler a thumbs up before gently pushing him in josh's direction. tyler looked over his shoulder and glared at the boy who just giggled childishly. the brunette approached the pink hue with all of the confidence he could muster and he focused on not stuttering as he spoke.

"hiya joshy"

the pink haired boy's clenched his jaw tightly and his eyes raked over the smaller boy hungrily. he let out a big breath before muttering

"holy shit"

dallon patted josh on the back, sending tyler a wink before walking over to brendon. josh continued to stare at tyler as if he were a hungry lion and tyler was his prey. josh growled lowly and pulled tyler towards him, putting his lips to tyler's ear.

"you wanna know what i meant when i said things you aren't ready to experience yet?" tyler just nodded quickly, looking at josh with pleading eyes.

josh grabbed tyler's hand and dragged him outside to tyler's car. tyler jumped into the drivers seat, josh getting into passengers seat, and tyler drove to josh's house, not caring about missing school.

A/N: SMUT NEXT CHAPTER YEAH BOI