Chords

Wouldn't know of what fate played.
Playing with thy heartstrings.
Admist a million notes ly only one who's chords sync.
Thou hit the high notes and fluttered to the beat.
Their lives an inefficient dance.

Twirling to temptation as the hem begins to float.
sestiny a song Fate had wrore.

Many break to the wrong accord.
Pitching for lust rather than the path of hearts.
A# tones down and the strings are strung.
A rift tuning in.
Banished to its own world.

Flirty and purely untamed. Thy lift swoft and tame.
A flying mundane flaring flamed.

The rocky rpads crossing forts.
Lies, hate and manipulated brains.
Drenched cheeks and dismay. Reckless and selfish acts.
Tears shed, but no one cares.
Thy sinner only continues a sin.

Each soul an acrobat to the pinching chords.
Each movement so bitterly flawes.

Dreams are inspired but left to die.
See to what is not what could or even should.
Perfection not a game that should be played.
But melodies sweet and cruel.
Life's hard and we shouldn't take control.

slpwly the song came to the end.
She fell to her knees.
The smile stayed no longer pretend.
Leaning in the kids is what frees.
Those who were single.
But now able to mingle.

A/N: Hello again my fell-oh puppets. I know I'm not great at love poems but I am proud in my writing. I moreso wrote depressing poems, but as you can tell I'm taking a step from the dark and trying something new. I hope it's not terrible and you can understand the concept I'm trying to imply. If you gave any questions please ask in the comments or any ideas again comment. Don't worry I don't bite...much. I don't appreciate any negative comments unless constructive, so there's mo name calling, bullying, racism or harassment I will gladly report you for any of the following aspects. We are all human so let everyone be happy, even if you're not. Just be respectful to each other.
I haven't had any bad comments yet but I'm warning those who think it's exceptable to be a keyboard warrior, it's not.
I'll stop my rambling I'll probably write a small story about the dammage words can do, if you wanna you can check it out when I post it, unless I don't who knows I'm really critical about my own writing more than you puppets can imagine(puppets isn't me being insulting it's a joke because I like the term red string of fate and imagine everyone as fate's puppets, I think it's kind of pretty to be a part of destiny. So please don't take it as an offense. You all are wonderful puppets of fate's design :D)
I am not striving to be perfect. I am striving to be perfectly imperfect. Bye bye my fell-oh puppets. KN-san out!