|| Four ||

"Why didn't you come?" , Amelie asked on the phone. "Matty just said you didn't want to."
"I am tired, I am sorry. I promise you I will be partying with you for the rest of the weekend okay?" , I tried to sound as much like as I was able to.
"Alright. Did something happen with Matty? You sound so devastated."
Amelie is my best friend for years, it's clear that she smells something, even over the phone.
"No he was alright. I am just tired." , I said. "See you tomorrow."
It was already around 1 am as I decided to wash off Mister Landson's hands of my body. The constant crying turned into numbness but I didn't want to feel my body or my heart anyway.
I was sitting on the floor of the shower and let the water float over my body and I just stared at the wall trying to get the picture of his dick out of my mind. I couldn't. This was fucked up, why do things like that happen? Imagine how damaged I would be if Matty didn't come. The thought that he almost put his dick inside me made me go nuts. I washed my hair and slipped into my pj's. I was glad that I wasn't in Manchester right now. London was huge and nobody knew I was here. That gave me safety kind of. It was an hour later when someone knocked on my door. My heart slipped into my underwear and I slowly went towards the door.
"It's Matty." , I heard his voice and I walked faster to open the door.
"What are you-."
"Do you trust me?" , he interrupted me.
"I mean I don't know you that well to say that and you haven't been the nicest till this day b-but I mean you saved me how could I not trust you."
"Alright." , he said slowly wrapping his arms around my waist and pushing me against his body.
My breath got into a different rhythm and I looked into his chocolate brown eyes. They were absolutely stunning.
"Trust me." , he said.
He took my chin between his fingers and slowly moved his lips towards mine. He looked into my eyes to make sure I was okay with what he was doing and in the next second I felt his warm lips on mine. They tasted like red wine and cigarettes. He kissed me for a brief moment then let go before he kissed me once again. This time with his tounge intertwining with mine. It was a magnificent moment.
"This." , he whispered against my lips. "Was your first kiss, alright?"
He stroked my cheek once again before he let go of me and headed back to his room. I was standing in the hallway hearing Matty closing his door and not even able to cope how this day turned around to have a beautiful end.

I got woken up by the noise of my door closing and someone walking around in my room. I instantly got a panic attack and opened my eyes looking around to see there is no one. My whole body was shaking. It was 7 AM I couldn't think of anyone who would be awake at this time of the day. Besides that nobody had the keys to my room. My heart was about to have an attack.
"Hey." , I heard behind me and started screaming instantly.
"GRACE!" , Amelie shouted and I looked over to the bathroom door to see my best friend standing there.
I let myself fall back to the bed and tried to not cry out of my panic.
"What's up with you?" , Amelie said in confusion and she sat on the bed.
"Nothing. You just showed up in my room like nothing."
A few seconds later we heard a wild knock on the door and I winced again.
"Grace, calm the fuck down." , Amelie said to me and looked at me while she went up to the door.
She instantly got pushed aside and Matty was rushing in the room.
"Are you okay? I-I heard you scream." , he said breathing hard.
"She is just not herself today. She isn't that much of a pussy normally." , Amelie said. "Besides why do you care anyways?"
Amelie looked confused in every way possible.
"It's okay to be a pussy sometimes." , Matty just said looking at me and turning around again to leave the room.
"What the fuck is going on?" , she said.
"Stop cursing." ,  I began. "Nothing is going on. I had a bad dream."
I put my hair into a bun and remained sitting on my bed.
"Did you two bond yesterday? Or did something happen I should know about?" , she grinned. "I got to admit he acted strange yesterday. Stranger than Matty strange."
"Nothing happened. He is still the same old dick."
That kissed me yesterday. By the thought of the happening in the night I had to force myself not to smile. I wasn't allowed to smile.
"Well since yesterday he seems to care about you very much." , she grinned pulling some clothes out of my suitcase.
"And you seem to have the wrong picture of the whole situation." , I said.
"Anyways. The boys are lazy but I am going to wake them up to explore London. I am not here to sleep I am here to spend quality time with my friends."
"George must be pretty pissed." , I laughed trying not to sound so fake.
"No he is the only one sitting downstairs drinking a coffee and waiting for the others to join. Since you've woken up Matty I am going to tell him about the plan. Get dressed. Be ready in 30."
She left my room and I was still sitting on my bed trying to put myself together. So much was going through my mind and I couldn't cope one single thought right now. I just put on my jeans and a new shirt. I didn't bother to put any make up on. I just put some sunglasses on to cover my bad looking eyes. Then I went downstairs to see George smoking in front of the motel.
"Hey." , I said and he looked down on me with sunglasses on.
"I love Amelie but.."
He cut himself up as I winded my eyes. I looked up at him and started smiling.
"Don't tell her that." , he mumbled silently.
"I need a cigarette to forget that."
George laughed a bit and handed me his package.
"So, you love her?"
That's just the right thing to distract me from. George loves Amelie, how adorable is that?
"I think I do." , he smiled looking in another direction. "But we're just together for two weeks. Isn't that pretty fast?"
I smiled.
"You know I am not the number one address for relationship advice but I am convinced when you feel something it can't be that wrong." , I began. "Besides that I have never seen her so happy with someone so you must be something different."
George smiled like a little child and I had to genuinely smile with him out of the cuteness he was spreading.
"I think you can tell her. She will be on cloud seven." , I said taking a puff of off my cigarette.
"Who the fuck wants to get up at 7 am?" , someone grumbled behind me.
Ross joined us and looked like he wanted to die right away.
"Now you know Amelie. When she wants something she gets it."
"I am really asking myself how she is going to convince Matty to get up."
I swallowed my spit. He was already woken up by my scream.
"Not even me can convince her to shut the fuck up." , he said as he joined us with Adam.
Adam looked at me all shyly and I raised my eyebrows. I really hoped for Amelie that she shuts the fuck up about me and doesn't think she can hook Adam and me up. I like him, from what I know from him, but not in that way.
Matty looked at me for a second before he turned to Adam to talk to him. Alright everything back to normal. I couldn't say that I was completely unhappy about that. Normal was good. Normal was fine.
"So what's the plan headmaster?" , George said to his girlfriend.
"Breakfast?" , she smiled. "I've seen a nice place just around the corner."
Everyone nodded and started to walk like a school class.
"Did you see London before?" , Ross asked me.
"Yes, my Dad brought me here a few times when he was on his business trips. I've actually know a lot cool places here for ten year olds." , I smiled and Ross laughed.
"Well maybe we will consider it." , he grinned and I laughed with him.
As soon as we were in the little breakfast place we were all kind of spererated in groups. Everyone was talking to one another. I stuck with Ross since he was a really nice company and always had a smile on his face.
"So your majors are Spanish and History?" , he asked and I nodded.
I didn't really want to talk about university right now but they didn't know so I had to.
"Yeah."
"Do you want to become a teacher?"
I nodded again.
"Well I have my first internship in two months so I am excited how I like it."
"So you like kids."
"I guess so. I love the imagination of spreading knowledge to younger people." , I explained and he nodded.
"That's a nice point of seeing it." , he agreed. "And you? Sticking with the musician dream?"
"It's my passion and I couldn't imagine of one thing I want to do that makes me as happy as that. I would probably feel pretty lost in a place without those three idiots."
"It doesn't look too bad for you guys. I wish you all the best."
"Don't act like that you liar!" , George interrupted us.
"What?" , I said.
"You were the one looking at me like I was crazy when I told you about the dream of being a musician." , he said smiling at me.
"I didn't, I-I.."
"She's just realistic." , Matty ended my sentence. "At least she thinks she is. That's why she is the way she is."
"Oh and you are in the position to analyse who I am? You don't even know me." , I hissed.
He could save me a thousand times but that attitude will always annoy me.
"I am pretty good at analysing people." , he said. "I actually feel sorry for you since you never get to dream and take yourself off of reality for a little time."
"Why should I do that? Doesn't make sense at all. Life is happening in front of us it's not like we can turn it off like that." , I argued in annoyance.
"Alright." , Amelie interrupted. "You two need to shut up. We'll make sure you two will never end up alone again."
"I think that doesn't keep them from arguing the whole time." , George said looking to me. "Sorry for bringing it up." , he whispered and I just nodded.
"It just helped me fix the picture I had from Matty." , I said under my breath.
"And that is?"
"That he is an asshole who thinks who was born with knowledge about everything and anyone."
"You don't know him yet. Give him time. He is not ignoring you. That's what he did with Amelie the first two weeks and all the other new persons."
At least it was now easier to forget about the kiss since Matty was back to his old habits.

hope u like it

xx