Chappy 5

"CHAPTER 5"

Today is the night of the party, it's we have no work just to get ready for the party. I heard Nicole even went to the parlor to get her hair and makeup done, I guess it'll be a fun night for them. *deep sigh*

The whole day I was just in bed, all bummed up by the fact that Troy has a girlfriend, it's Carmella aka Ella my classmate who bullied me, and that I have completely no chance with Troy. Argghhhh!! I just wanna go and get drunk at the party, but I still don't want to go.

Oops, my baby, you woke up in my bed
Oops, we broke up, we're better off as friends
Now I accidentally need you, I don't know what to do
Oops, baby, I love you

Someone's calling. "Hello?" I answered the phone lazily.

"Cassidy Ortega where the fudge are you?!" I need to put my phone away from my ear, grabe makasigaw si Nicole, feeling ko natanggal tenga ko.

"Ano ba Nics?! Masakit sa tenga! Andito ako sa bahay, problema mo?" Masungit kong pagtatanong.

"Anong problema ko? Hoy babae, ngayon ang party! Don't tell me di ka pupunta? You can't miss this Cas! Come on!" She's really like a kid nagging.

"Nics, I'm tired. I wanna rest." Palusot ko, sana kumagat.

She sighed really deep bago sumagot, "Cassy look, I know something's going on with you and the boss." Anak nang akskdjebsjkvjdjv!! Napa upo ako ng wala sa oras, how did she know?! "I won't tell you Cas how I knew, just come to the party please."

Napailing ako. "Is he coming?" I asked, ayoko talagang makita sya, not now, not tomorrow, not ever.

"I-I'm not sure, I don't think so. He doesn't usually come to our parties." She didn't sound so sure. But I guess I need to give it a try. I need to get my mind off of Troy, this is one way to do it. "Okay, I'll be there. Saang bar Nics?" I hope I don't regret this.

"Yehey!! At Vuz Bar, Cas!!" I laughed she sounded like a kid who was given candy. "By the way Cas, if he's there don't get all affected. You are beautiful, don't fill yourself with images of someone who doesn't give you shit. Dress to impress girl! Love you! See you later!"

I smiled with what she said, "Bye, see you Nics. Love you too." I ended the phone call.

Nicole is right, I shouldn't waste my time thinking about him, I should enjoy and have fun! I smirked at the thought, he'll see what he's been missing.

I went in my closet, grabbed my red, above the knee fitted dress. Not too revealing, it has sleeves but a vneck for design, not too low, but enough to have a peek at my chest. It shows my perfect curves and smooth and sexy legs, he'll drool trust me. I'll bring a black purse and wear my black stilettos. Have my hair let down showing it's natural curls. Have my brows on fleek, light makeup on but I'll make sure my lipstick's red. I love it.

I am ready for the party. *Evil grin*

-

Once I stepped in loud music filled my ear, the smell of alcohol and cigarette took over. There were many people, I guess we're not the only one's here.

I saw a huge group of people, socializing with one another, and I spotted Nicole with her royal blue flowing dress and wedge on, she looks all pretty and dolled up. She must've felt someone was staring at her and noticed me by the entrance, she waved at me happily. No sign of Troy anywhere, good.

I slowly walked towards their table, walking with full of confidence. She smirked at seeing how I go. "That was a sexy entrance." She said once I reached in for a kiss on the cheek.