I can't stop.

Erwin gazed back into those worried eyes, he didn't want Levi to remember a thing and stay blissed, but it had to be done since he'll remember eventually...and the sooner the better in this case. He held the hand cradling his cheek and brought it down, pulling him towards the couch. "We need to talk", his voice strained but serious.
Levi's heart dropped seeing Erwin pull his hand down and pul him to the couch. "Erwin?... What is going on?" He walked with the other and held tighter on his hand. His heart was beginning to hurt. Something happened. Something bad....
He sat himself down and waited for the other to be seated before looking up, face already tired from what he had to break out to the other. "It's Tuesday evening, we met at the market on Sunday, do you have any recollection of what had happened during those period?", he asked the clueless looking pale man.
Levi sat down, his eyes looking at Erwin sadly before nodding. "Yes. We went home together. Uh.. we had some time alone between each other. The occasional fight every now and then... but I also invited you and Marie over for dinner. That happened. It was going well but I was cleaning and... uh... shit..." he looked down, whimpering. "I can't recall what happened after..."
Erwin pierced his lips, head starting to pound. "Farlan was here, can you recall that?", he didn't even want to say the bastard's name but he had to, breathing in trying to calm his raging anger. "He wasn't pleasant, do you remember?", the blonde tried to urge him on.
Levi frowned at the name. "Wait... Farlan was here? Wait. Ah... Yeah. I think so. Yeah. Farlan was a bitch, he.... called me a slut." He whispered, pain filling his voice. "Wh-Why are we going over this?..." he held the blanket tighter. "Is it because I got drunk? I got drunk. Didn't I?" He put his hands on his head. "I'm an idiot..."
Erwin squeezed the other's hand while he started to remember, as if wanting to give the raven some emotional support for what he'll be going through next. He gaze at those grey eyes which are now turning blue. "You were out of it last night, and barely there this morning", Erwin muttered reluctantly, gripping tight on the raven's hand. "Levi I- I'm really- I don't know what to do", he looked down, the blonde haven't felt this lost and this exhausted since the day they broke up four years ago.
Levi quickly moved and wrapped his arms around Erwin, holding him tightly. "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry Erwin. I didn't want this to happen. I didn't mean for everything to go so badly." He mumbled.
     "I don't know what to tell you and... I'm letting you decide what to do. You can leave me. Just pretend that this never happened. Okay? I promise I'll be okay. Just go back to her. Please just forget about me." He said with a few kisses to his neck. "I'm sorry Erwin. I never wanted this for you."
     Erwin hugged back tight, desperate for the touch from Levi. When the raven suggested him leaving for good, it made him panicked. The blonde shook his head frantically, he can't, he can't imagine life without the smaller anymore, not when fate brought the other back to him again.
    "No- no I can't- Lee I can't-", Erwin tightened the hug, he's a mumbling mess now. He knew what he wants, but what he wants will hurt both Marie and his mother.
     Levi clung onto Erwin, taking a few deep breaths. "Erwin. You have to, but I want the rest of the afternoon and tomorrow with you. Then you have to leave." He pulled back slightly and looked at Erwin with a soft but cold stare.
     "I want to enjoy a last normal day with you. Today isn't going to do because of how far we've gone in. I just want tomorrow with you. Please." He whispered and closed his eyes, pushing his forehead against Erwin's. "You have to. You're mother is ill... Marie should be the one with you. You deserve to be happy."
     "And you deserve to be happy", he whispered back, closing his eyes tight. Shaking his head he cupped Levi's face in his palms. "Fate brought you back to me, I can't leave you again", he mumbled, "I can't do it". Pulling away slowly he opened his eyes, looking at the other longingly. Those alluring dark grey eyes, he dreamed to wake up looking into them when he's old and grey.
       Levi gripped tightly onto Erwin. "Then what do you suggest Erwin? You care for your mother too much and staying with Marie and seeing me will only cause chaos... I'll be hurt because Marie is still touching you and seeing you and I'll hurt more because we aren't open. I don't know what to do either Erwin!" Tears begin to fill his eyes and he sadly smiled. "Why am I crying again?..." he mumbled.
      Erwin knitted his brows tight at the mention of his mother. "How am I caring too much? Stress is literally killing her, how do you expect me to act? Run off happily with you and leave her to die?! I've already killed someone I cared so much for I don't need another one dead because of me!", he said bitterly, letting go of Levi and turning away. He was hurt, the raven talked as if he wasn't doing the right thing for his mother, forgetting that he just slipped up and let the raven know that there's more to his father's death than a rob and murder case.
      Levi grabbed onto Erwin's shirt, clutching it in his hands. "Erwin! That's not what I meant. I was trying to tell you that you love your mother very much and don't want her to die. I didn't mean to make it seem like I was saying that you love her /too/ much..." Levi moved and put a hand on Erwin's cheek. "I'm sorry. I wasn't meaning to do that..."