-I need you near me

{James}

I have Riley wrapped in my arms, the both of us watching the TV. We have chosen a film which neither of us had watched before, which as result turned to be a little more bored than we had expected.

At least for me. Ten minutes ago in the half an hour we have spent here, I got lost and now I can't follow the story anymore. I want to ignore the stupid film and kiss Riley already. Lately I feel like I don't kiss her enough, scared to overwhelm her or get her tired of me. But a make-out once in a little while wouldn't hurt.

However, Riley is too engrossed in the film, even if I don't understand how it can be entertaining. She's completly quiet, breathing slowly and peacefully. I'm sorry for her, but I have better plans.

I prop myself on my elbow on the bed, now being slighly over her. Leaning a little bit, I reach her exposed shoulder and I kiss it softly, trailing a way towards her collarbone. She shivers under me, but remains extremly quiet. Then is when I look up at her face, and a smile grows in mine when I realise that she's half asleep. In fact, I was right and the film was pretty bored.

I cup her cheek, shaking her head carefully. "Hey Riley." I say sweetly and as soft as I can. "Wake up, it's very early. You won't be able to sleep later." My words seem to make her effect as Riley tiredly opens her eyes and rubs these ones with her fist.

Then she rolls over, backwards at the TV and burying her face in my chest this time. "Can we do something interesting please?" She requests with groggy voice.

"Yeah, sure." I answer, however she comes back to cuddle and starts to fall asleep again in front of me. I don't want her to, and I know how stopping her. "We can make babies."

With effort Riley opens her eyes and glares at me. "You wish." I eventually get her to sit up a little on the bed. I stay in my position, my head now over her stomach as she looks down and I look up at her. "So tell me anything. Entertain me." Riley requests.

I chuckle at how bossy she sounds, but I like it. "I love you." I say, completly honest. It feels like ages since the last time I said that.

She smiles, and starts to play with my hair. I knew she wasn't going to say it back, however I can't help to feel a little bit disappointed. There is a moment of silence before Riley speaks again. "You knew about Michelle and John, didn't you?"

I take a second to process an answer, enjoying the feeling of her hand in my hair. I knew exactly what she meant. "Yeah. I found out yesterday." I giggle a bit.

The silence falls between us for a few seconds and I'm not very sure if this is going to become awkward, if Riley is mad or embarrased or what. However she surprises me climbing down again until her face is at my height again, then she cups my cheeks and kisses me sweetly.

I roll us over, me staying down and her stradling me. I hold her waist squeezing it gently while we continue kissing. After a while, Ri pulls away to take air, still remaining very close to my face. She giggles a bit, the vibration tickling on my lips and making me smile. I lock our lips together again, and I feel Riley's hands rubbing my chest over my t-shirt, moans inevitably trying to leave my mouth even if her mouth is against mine.

I start to feel the heat through my body, and as much as I try to control it, I feel it impossible. Riley has never touched my abs or my body like that and it's driving me insane. I want to make her mine so damn much. She's so innocent yet so curious, and that's so attractive... What a pity that I have to contain myself.

Before I have time to blame myself for touching Riley more than I should or she can complain, I grab her hips and lead her to grin into me. As soon as she notices, she pulls her lips away from me and a little squeal leaves her lips. I start to move a bit, increasing the frixion, and for my surprise she doesn't pull away or says anything. Riley archs her head back, closed eyed and bitting her bottom lip. I swear that seeing her like that almost sends me to the edge.