Chapter four - Jérémie

Wile walking Edwin saw Jérémie Blanc, a friend that he met at the beginning of the war. They met when Edwin and Jose board the coast of France. Jérémie was the one ho introduce to the other soldiers and the base camp of France. Jose was really friendly and kind with Jérémie they even trade products ass a friendship symbol.

Jérémie screamed - "Hey long time no see!"

Edwin approached to him, greets and said - "Jérémie you look fine, what you are doing up hare anyway?"

Jérémie - "Oh you know, one of our area is safe and I finish up training a lot of soldiers."

Edwin - "Training, what kind of training?"

Jérémie showed his rifle and said - "To train soldiers how to use one of this, is a costume rifle with a scope on it."

Edwin - "Wow that's awesome."

Jérémie - "Yeah but wheres you're brother anyway, is he ok?"

Edwin sadly replied "He died saving my life, *sniff*, I was a coward, I could have save him."

Jérémie - "Hey it's alright man, you're American after all, you guys are hard to kill..no?"

Edwin - "Yeah you better be right, this time I'll be more brave like him."

William encounter with them on the road and said - "Hey nice timing, both of you are hear."

Edwin and Jérémie turned around and salute William - "sir"

William - "You guys are going to work together and Jérémie is going to teach you sniper techniques."

Jérémie - "Will be a Honor"

William - This time is going to be day time, the job should be easier and will be more active soldiers around the area."

William then looked to Edwin and said - "You're going to be fine Edwin, do you're best this time."

Edwin - "I'm not planing to quit and not even today general."

William - "That's the spirit, Now see you later soldiers and good luck."

William left and Edwin and Jérémie continue walking.

Jérémie - "Hey Edwin i have something from you're brother, hear is a book of the civil war in America that i trade with him."

Edwin - "Na you keep it, besides he gave it to you."

Edwin - "Hey one thing i need from you is to not die with me, you're a good friend."

Jérémie - "Don't worry brother, you're going to be alright and when this war is over you'll go home safe."

Edwin remembered the same words from his brother, but this time he felt happy.

Next time on Brothers...