Wolf and Husky

Out in the forest, My husky friend, Camry, smells out a rabbit in it's burrow. We're out in the forest hunting for our 6 member pack.

"Get down Camry" I sneered as we stalked closer and closer to the burrow.

I stalk silently as the wind to the burrow and jerk my head across of me gesturing for Camry to get ready.

I barked loudly and the rabbit shot out as Camry chased after it with me following.

Camry dug her claws into the rabbits back and held it on the ground. The husky waited until the rabbit stopped trembling and then grabbed it in it's mouth and carried it to the pack.

As soon as we got to the rivers, and trees, we stepped into the clearing and some of the pack members glared at us in delight. "Yay! food! Yummy!" The little pup named Anna exclaimed.

Camry set down the rabbit for the pups as the older wolves ate some deer and fish. "Mighty. Tasty. Mom." I said between chews.

I finished my fish and padded over to Camry who was just finishing her deer. I shifted back and poked her. "AHHH-HEY!!!"

She screamed in anger and fright. I started laughing hysterically and shifted back still laughing which sounded like hiccups.

"Lucy!!!!" Camry yelled as she bounced on me playfully. "Okay you knuckleheads it's time to go to sleep." A deep voice had said amusingly.

I turned around and saw Camrys' dad. "Ok Mr. John" Me and Camry went to our sleeping den with the other hunters and fell asleep with no problem.