War has come

We woke up to heavy breathing and nudging. "Lucy! Lucy! Hurry! NOW!" Alpha barked. I got up shook my body and glared at Alpha. "War! Now!" He said.

I remember last night when I heard Alpha say "war" I jumped outside and saw 3 Theives scurry in with more and more Theives multiplying.

I charged at one theif and bit his neck, he yelped as he scratched at me. I whined and squealed but I still held on. I dug my claws onto his back, let go, and climbed unto his back. Biting feroucisly I felt bigger and stronger.

The theif shook and shook but I held on like heck. He finally slowed down and dropped to the ground. I felt his heartbeat stop. I suddenly remembered Dad said I couldn't fight, I wanted to prove him wrong.

I saw Camry struggling with a theif. The theif had Camry pinned down with her jaws near Camry's neck. I jumped like a jackrabbit and knocked the theif over with a loud thump and crack. She yipped in pain and weakly got up. I shoved her into a nearby tree and grabbed her neck in my jaws with my teeth in her artery. She shook and fought back but then went into a sudden stop.

I dropped her from the tree and gazed around for another theif. I was knocked down with an impact not so hard. I looked up to see a young 1 year old theif. She growled trying to look threatening but I snapped at her jaw and damaged it. She wimpered and backed off.

Still not satisfied I charged at her forleg and fractured it. She howled in pain and limped off. "Off you go!" I snorted. "Hmph" She snorted back.