A Big Change

Camry

I looked around and wandered off away from the pack to just... think. I was sitting by a nearby lake lapping up some water as I saw another wolf soing the sane thing. I lifted my snout up and studied him.

"Andrew?" I said. The wolf looked up and tilt his head. He looked at me like I had 10 eyes. He walked away and dissapeared into the forest.

"Im such a weirdo" I mumbled to myself. "Im just looking for Andrew, he probably doesn't even like me." I talked to myself, I hope nobody heard me.

"Here I am" A voice said right behind me. My first intinct was to flip aroud and jump on him/her, so I did.

"AHH- Ow." He yelped. It was a copper brown wolf with playful amber eyes. "Who are you? And what are you doing here?" I growled in his face.

He shifted back and I scratched his arm, he yelped. Loudly. "Ow! Camry!" He whined.

"Cam- How do you know my name?" I asked suspiciously raising my paw in alert. "Andrew, Crush, Mate, Like!" He answered.

"Andrew?" I hopped off him and nudged him up as he shifted back into a wolf. "Yes, I am!" He yelled licking his scratch.

I just glared at him."Im so so sorry!" I apologized. "And im so so sorry about scaring you!" He apologized back.

"I like you Camry, you cute, funny,goofy,silly, everything!" He suddenly said. I froze there glaring at him in awe. "I betcha do like me he smirked.

"Uh- Erm...." I stuttered.

"C'mon... admit it." He taunted, STILL smirking.

"No! Im not admitting it!" I answered.

"Oh come on!" He said

Lucy

"Do you really have to do this Nick?" I said as he came closer to my arm. "Yes! I do! But I don't wanna!" He whined.

"Well just do it!" I yelled.

He scratched my arm as I yelped in pain. I looked at Nick, into his eyes I saw sorry and pain.

"I just..." He trailed off

"It's alright Nick, now im officially your mate." I mumbled happily.

We both smiled and went to take a nap.

As I was about to drift off to sleepyland I was awoken by Camry. "It happened to me Lucy! It happened it happened!" She said. I saw a wolf coming with.

I got up and snarled at the wolf. "Who is this?" I said between teeth. "Andrew" The wolf answered.

I stopped growling "Sorry!" I yelped. Didn't recognize him at all, hope it was Andrew. "We're gonna be mates!" She screeched.

"You didn't admit it to me thou-" Andrew said

"Ohyay!" I said interrupted but so fast I twitched. I smiled at her and hugged her as the guys greeted each other.

"Lucy...?" Camry said slowly, "What's that scratch and who did it to you." "Nick marked me as his mate" I answered. "Oh" She said.

I think Camry has forgotten all about Brent....