Weird noises

I woke up to birds chirping and light in my face. I just lay there with my eyes closed listening to the birds. Crack, crack, whirrrr. "What was that!?" I gasped jumping to my paws. "Huh?"

I looked around and spotted a big red thing with four black paws and four mouths, two on each side. I saw two paws come out of it. "Haha! We're here daddy!" A little female two paw screamed.

Just then I remembered we abandoned these lives ever since we found out we could shift into wolves and huskies. "That's a car, and that's a tent, and a fire." I whispered "That means their camping!" I was a little frightened

And I nudged up Camry. "Wahhaahaa?" she groaned. "Camry the two paws are here! or so called, the 'Humans'." I explained. "OMIGOSHAALAAJA do we have to move no another den? are we gonna die? oh no?"

She panicked "Yes we are gonna have to move" I heard a sweet voice say. I turned around to my mom. "Do we really have to?" I said worried. "Yes we do, until they leave." She said calmy. "Ok" Me and Camry said together.

We managed to get the whole pack to get up quietly. After that we rushed in silence all the way to a clearing that was really beautiful. "Wow! I actually wanna stay here!"

I yelled with excitement. I shifted and danced around with my two slim legs. I did a black flip and shifted back in mid air. I felt like a fairy! "Ok children! We might be able to stay, if the-"

"YAY!!!" all the pups yelled. My dad cleared his throat. "IF there is no scent markings." He declared "Awwww" the pups whined. Me and Camry went hunting together with some of the alphas.

I sniffed out a herd of elk. "Camry, Dad, Brent (Mr.John), Elk herd, straight ahead." I whispered. Everyone got low and stalked. I motioned for Camry to go to the side of the elk.

She nodded and silently jumped to a bush nearby the herd. I kept stalking ad my Dad and Brent surrounded them. One of the cows lift her head up in alertness, we all froze. She put her head back down.

I sent a mind message to Camry "Camry which is the sick cow? And which is the sick Bull?" I saw Camry gaze around and sniff the air. "Cow elk is in the way back corner and no sick Bull."She replied

"Gotcha i'll tell the others. I told the rest and my Dad lunged at the sick cow elk as Brent bit her neck. I ran furiously at the cow elk and aimed at the stomach and held onto her. Camry bit the leg of the elk.

We managed to get her down. "Fresh Meat, good!" Everyone howled together in victory and we dragged it back to the clearing. What we don't know is there is danger lurking for us.