Crabby

Me and Camry were sitting in the sun relaxing as I heard a voice bark "GET UP AND GO PATROL! RIGHT NOW!" Me and Camry jolted as we heard him say that. I looked up. Alpha. "WELL WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR HUH!?!" Dad barked again.

I put on a scared face and ran into the forest with Camry tagging along. "What's his deal" I mind messaged her.
"I dunno" She messaged back.

We patrolled. 4 Theives. "Why so many??" I asked. "Maybe cuz we have a lot of mea-" "GO AWAY" Barked Mr.YellsALot

We trotted away into the cave with our tails tucked between our legs, shaking.
'Again, what's his deal?!' I mind messaged. 'Again I dunno' We were looking at the entrance of the cave as Mom came in. "Hey girls" She said soothingly. "Hi" We said.

"Would you like me to tell you what is up with your da-" "GET AWAY MARY" Dad ordered. "Yes dear" She dipped her head and ran away fearfully.

The whole pack went to sleep. Accept Me, Camry, and Anna. "Why is Alpha angry?" Anna asked. "I don't know go to sleep" Camry said firmly. Anna went to sleep. Me and Camry was still awake.

We heard Mom and Dad's paw steps. Me and Camry pretened to sleep. "But I can't tell them the war!" Dad said. "Yes you can!" Mom disagreed. "I can't they don't even know how to fight." He whined.

My mind became a question tide. What? Why? Where? How?