Chapter 2- Meeting Him

"Bye Mom" I said running to my school bus.

" Good Morning", Mr. Pitcher I uttered in a welcoming voice to the old man with kinky grey hair seated   in the driver's seat.

"Good Morning Ali", he said in a coarse voice, with his eyes fixed on the road.

I scanned through the bus looking for a place to sit.

My best friend beckoned to me, before I reached Mia. Someone rushed into the seat beside her.  It was Cathy Morrison, one of the wanna be popular girls in school. For some reason she hated me. Never knew why.

"Oops sorry, I guess this seat is taken", Cathy said in her annoying voice.

I glared at her. before realizing there was an empty seat.

"Hey is this seat taken", I asked in a sweet voice to the cute boy seated in front of me.

"No", he uttered in a deep tone.

I quickly sat beside him taking in his appearance. He had bright grey eyes, curly black hair with a light brown complexion.

After staring at him for a while,  I popped my ear phones in  and started listening to my favorite song 'Shape of You' by Ed Sheeran.

We had just arrived to school. Everyone lazily came out of the bus. I was about to get up from my seat when someone pulled me back.

At this moment I was pretty angry to see the jerk who pulled me. I turned around to see who it was revealing the boy that sat beside me.

"Hey I'm new, I'm Chad Peterson", he stuttered.

I knew he was new. Wait he is from the Peterson family. The one coming over for dinner he is so cute. Control yourself Ali.

"I'm Alissa Johnson", I stated trying to look cool.

"Alissa could you show me where the administration office is", he said with a questionable look .

'Yeah sure its this way", I said.

***********************************************

Hi Everyone

Hope you enjoy this chapter. Remember to vote, comment and share.

Lots of love