Chapter 7- "Ouch"

Chad's POV

"Ali, Ali, Ali," I shouted.

She looks like she passed out. Oh my God what should I do? I coarse you idiot, call the adults.

No one answered. I quickly took up Ali and carried her downstairs to the kitchen.

Mr. and Mrs. Johnson looked up at me in shock then ran over to take Ali. They took her and placed her on the kitchen table and then placed an ice pack  over her head.

"What on earth happened", My dad questioned.

"Well, Ali and I were talking about something, she got angry and ran out of her room. She later bumped into the twins room door," I retorted.

"Oh, its, ok she'll be up in a few. Believe it or not this actually happens often", Mrs. Johnson commented.

"Ouch!" Ali winced.

"Ali", I shouted "Are you ok".

"I'm fine thanks", Ali responded.

After a few minutes Ali was up and looking better than ever. I will never talk about Mia again if it will only hurt Ali.

Alissa's POV

"Chad its ok", I announced.

"Ali I'm sorry if I had known better-"

"And I said its ok" I interrupted.

"Besides you're right I should be ignoring my friend, heck, my best friend? I swooned.

Chad shot me a worried look.

"Dinner's Ready", Mom hollered.

We all gathered around the table.

Dad prayed before we began to eat.

"So Chad?", My dad asked "Do you like any sports".

"Yes, I guess, I like football (soccer).

"Oh that good". My dad mumbled.

After a few minutes the conversation change to my embarrassing childhood experience. Unsurprisingly  I had a lot. For example the time I ate a hole stick of chap stick. I mean it smelt like grape so I though it tasted like grape.

Like come on people there are more children to talk about.

It was around 8 and dinner had ended we said our goodbye to the Peterson family.

It was pretty late and I was tired after all what had happened.

I changed into my PJs and was about to go to bad when I heard someone called, "Ali we need to talk"

******************************************

Hey Everyone

Hope you enjoy this chapter.

If you are wondering why I have soccer beside football. It's because where I am from soccer is known as football.

Remember to vote and comment.

Lots of Love