Chapter 6- They're Here

"I'll get it", my brothers shouted.

I can't believe they are here . I am so excided and sad at the same time; but at least now Chad won't be near Mia.

"Alissa come downstairs and meet the Peterson family", mom demanded.

"Coming"

I when down stairs to see the Peterson family. Just as I thought there was Chad looking cuter than ever.

"Hi Alissa", Chad stated.

"You remember her?",Lia said.

" We met at school today", Chad answered.

"Oh ok", Liana said in a high pitched voice.

"Hi everyone", I uttered.

"Ok, dinner is not ready yet but kids you can go up to your rooms and catch up on things with each other", Mom exclaimed.

The twins when in their room with Lia and Liana and Chad followed me to my room.

We stood in silence for about five minutes.

"Sooooooooooooooooo" I said trying to break the silence.

"Ali, please tell me why you were crying", Chad asked.

"Nothing, I just remembered something sad", I responded.

"Ok, your friend is really nice we were having so-" Chad said before I cut him off.

"Can we talk about some thing else", I said frowning.

"Why Alissa, Mia is your bestfriend what's wrong with talking about her?", he remarked.

"Nothing, just nothing", I shouted.

He is so dumb. Can't he see that I like him. And would like to talk about something else.

I ran out of the room. Not looking where I was going, I bumped into my brothers's bedroom door.

Ouch that hurts. I suddenly felt myself falling to the ground. "Ali, Ali, Ali" were the last word I heard before everything went black.

*****************************************************

Hi everyone

Hope you enjoyed this very short chapter.

Remember to vote and comment.

Lots of love.❤️❤️❤️