Chapter 9- Adrian is back

"Mia come on just tell already", I begged.

"No, Ali just leave it alone I'm not going to tell you", Mia  groaned.

"Why!!!!", I frowned.

"Because that's between Chad and I", She stated.

"Fine be that way"

I don't know why she refuses to tell me. I bet she told him that I-

"Hey Ali Adrian is back", Mia said placing her elbow deeper and deeper into my side.

"Ouch", I winced.

"Oh sorry I'm just so excited he's back" she chuckled.

Adrian was the last person in our best friend three-o. Mia and I met him in kindergarten and from that day until now we are still friends. Adrian is your average every day boy but he is not a player. He cares about girls' feelings. I think he learnt that from being around us so much.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyy", Adrian yelled before crushing Mia and I in a hug.

"Can't.........breathe"

"Sorry"

"Its, ok I didn't know you came back from camp already", Mia giggled trying to look cute.

It was kinda weird. Every time Adrian was around us she would act strange. I wonder why.

"Well they had to end it early", He said.

"Hey guys", Chad said walking over to us.

"Who is he" Adrian said looking a bit angry.

"Oh he's Chad, he use to live around here but he moved to New York now he is back. And he was even-" I was rudely interrupted by Adrian.

"I already know who he is", Adrian spat.

"That's great", I enthused.

"No its not" Adrian objected.

"What's all the-" Chad said before he frozen sending death glares at Adrian.

"Girls we'll be back Chad and I need to catch up on things ", Adrian stated while walking away with Chad following him.

"What's that all about", Mia said.

"I don't know, but we need to find out", I answered.

Adrian was never the type to keep secrets away from Mia and I but when he do it must be something serious.

"Or, you know what let's just stay out of this one", I remarked.

"Agreed", Mia replied.

"Well let's get to class I don't want to be late for Chemistry, that teacher scares me" I mumbled.

We both laughed while walking into the school building.

...................................................................................

Adrian's POV

"What are you doing here"

"Well my parents moved back here, so that means I'm here", he answered sarcastically.

"Okay, but lets put all our differences behind us. I'm sure you don't want the girls to know what you did"

"Or, what you did" he grimaced.

"Sure what we did"

"You know we have to act normal around the girls" he stated.

"Yeah we do, I guess this is the starting over of our friendship"