Chapter 3

Crimson picked up the baby and she started to tear up.  That was the problem with taking the children too late.  They get accostomed to the scents of the family that took them.  They have to recover the babies after six months but before the seventh month.

The footsteps were heard immediately.  Crimson moved to the window,  a man with white hair was sitting in a tree staring at her.  She could feel his gaze. 

"Why is the door locked?" The Luna yelled. 

Crimson was trapped.  She could not fight off the man staring at her while carrying the child. 

The mission was compromised.

The door was busted down.  The light haired Luna stood there crying. 

The Alpha stormed in with tons of men.  The light haired woman with dark eyes stared at her. 

"Please don't  take my baby."  She said.

The Alpha approached growling followed by many other men. 

"Manny, stop." The Luna commanded of her mate.  He glared at her,  his growlig quieting down.

"You have two choices.  One, I let my mate and guards tear you apart. Or option two,  you carefully put my baby girl back in her bassinet and i will give you a head start." 

Alpha Manny growled louder. 

"Manny, quiet.  We have the best tracker out of all the packs outside awaiting the chase.  Just wait for my baby to be safe."  She told him, rubbing her hand up and down his arm. 

The white haired man must be the tracker.  

Crimson walked forward.  "I'll  accept option two.  Just do not rush me placing her back." 

Crimson stared at the Alpha as she placed the baby gently down.  She backed up to the window.  She dropped down before they could take back the offer. 

"HUNT HER DOWN!!!"  Alpha Manny hollared. 

Echos of howl were heard as the chase began. 

Crimson picked up her phone calling Silver.  "Cover's blown."

She took off towards the rendezvous point.    It was only a thirty minute run outside the territory.  Breaking through the territory barrier was easy.  The problem was getting the white haired man off her trail.  He was running just as fast as she was.  She glanced to the side as he picked up speed.

The van door opened as she approached.  She dove in as Silver pulled he rlegs in slamming the door.  The tires screeched on the pavement. 

Fists dented the van door as a howl was heard. 

The howl reached Crimson's heart.