Chapter 7

******MATURE CONTENT in this chapter.... YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.******

The door opened and Crimson waited for the worst of Madam's  warriors to approach her. 

He turned towards her and she saw his eyes.

"Silver?"  She asked. "Why?"

Silver looked sad, and placed his fingers over his lips.

He waited listening for a minute.  Footsteps were heard, then nothing.

He approached holding his hands up moving cautiously.

"Lets have a little chat, okay?" Silver said sitting on the end of the bed. 

Crimson sat with her knees to her chest at the head of the bed staring at him.

He smiled gently.  "How old are you?"

Crimson looked at him confused.  "I will be seventeen next week according to my file."  She answered.

He let out a gentle smile.  "Do you know anything about mates?"  He asked.

"I know that a truemate is made by the moon goddess for each of her children."  Tears entered her eyes, but she wiped them quickly.  "And that mine won't want me after tonight." 

Silver leaned forward' and Crimson jumped up off the bed.  Looking sad, he patted the bed.

"Nothing will happen yet, Crimson.  Relax, first we will chat, okay?"  Silver stated.

Crimson sat back down. 

"Okay.  So when you turn seventeen your wolf will be able to sense your mate.  Usually people find thier mate by the age of twenty.  Many alphas have a ball inviting all packs within a certian radius to attend to seracj for thier mates.  Unlucky males go on a sabaticle to search other territories for his mate."  Silver explained.

"What does that have to do with me?" Crimson asked. 

Silver gaze turns sad for a moment.  "I am nineteen years old.  I have yet to find my mate.  Unfortunately, due to the circumstances of this pack, I am unable to search other territories for my mate."

"Okay?"

"Even though I have yet to meet her, or she is too young at the moment, I am saving myself for my mate."  Silver announced quietly. 

Crimson became uncomfortable under his intense stare. 

"Wait, what?"  She asked.

"I am saving myself for my future mate."  He stated again.

Wait, then he was not going to rape her.

"We are not going to do anything... but we must make them think we did."  Silver stated. 

She stared confused.  "Just do what I say."  He explained. "And i will touch you as little as possible"

*************************************

"Lay in the center of the bed.  This will be easier if you remove your pants."  He stated.

Glancing up into his silver eyes, she followed his instruction. 

Crimsom was doubtful though.  "How will we get away with this, won't  they be able to smell it if we did or didn't? " 

Silver looked down at her.  "I have a plan."

Silver sat on the edge of the bed, facing the wall. 

"Okay, now this may be wierd.  Please remember that I will touch you as little as possible and will not look." Silver said.

Crimson nodded. 

"Okay?"  He asked again. 

Crimson noted he was not looking in her direction. 

"Okay."

There was a long pause. 

"You are going to have to put your fingers in your, um, area."  He stated awkwardly.

Crimson stayed still.  "I am not doing anything without a really good explanation."  She stated. 

Silver released a large sigh.

"You need to touch yourself so that they have your, um, special personal scent on the sheets...  So do it for a minute or two.  I will let you know when your scent is... umm.  Strong enough."

The silence was killing her as she did as instructed. 

"How are we going to fool them that we have.. uh.. been together?"  Crimson asked silently. 

She did not want to do anything.  But they cam smell when people have been together. 

He was silent for a moment. 

"Okay, how about I put some of my scent on you and you.. put it there?"  Silver asked.

"Uhh. . .  How is that going to work?" Crimson asked.

There was a silent moment again. 

"I have an idea." He said lifting her opposite hand.  He put two of her fingers in his mouth.

Feeling his gooey saliva on her fingers, Crimson pulled her hand back quickly. 

"Eww."  She stated.  "What'd you do that for?"

Silver shrugged, still staring at the wall.  "My idea.  Try to umm.. yeah. Do what you did earlier but with that instead."  He instructed.

Crimson looked at his saliva on her fingers.  'Gag'  she thought to herself, but followed his instructions

She listened to him sniff for a minute. 

"That smells about right." He said, and stood appraoching her. 

Crimson quickly moved to cover underware with the blanket. 

Silver approached sitting between her legs, she tried to shut them but he stopped her.  He pulled her legs back open.

'What if after all that, he was going to rape her now?'  She thought tears threatening her eyes. 

Once she thought she could have a mate, he took the idea away from her again.  Was that part of her punishment?

He moved in real close, to almost the top inside of her thighs. 

His silver eyes seemed saddened for a moment.  "I'm sorry."

Pain shot through her.