Chapter 9

Crimson woke up and stared around the room.  How was she suppose to act now?

She walked out of the room, keeping her eyes down and away from everyone.  A man bumped into her.  She dropped her gaze, and the man grinned.

"Not so special anymore, huh?"  He asked.  His hands grabbed her butt. 

Crimson tried to move. 

"Dont move.  You are now fair game.  Let's  go have some fun." The man said, grabbing her wrist to drag her away.

Silver stepped up out of nowhere. 

"You know the rules, Brown.  She is not fair game until I release her."  Silver glared pulling Crimson behind him.

"I just informed the Madam that Crimson is now my bitch."  Silver growled.  "Back off.  If I catch you touching what is mine, I will end you."

Crimson was dragged behind Silver towards the van. 

"Okay, so that was just a rouse to get them to back off of you.  That is the only way I found that follows the rules.  By forcing you, I claimed you as my plaything or bitch, until I am 'bored' with you."  He said air quoting bored. 

Sage and Magenta climbed into the van next. 

Sage's green eyes met Crimson's  in the reflection.  "Thank you.  I have no idea what i would have done."  Sage said dropping his head down.  "My wolf was clawing to get out at just the mention of the punishment." 

Magenta grabbed my hand and held it.  " I am so sorry.  Are you okay?"  She asked. 

Crimson glanced at Silver and let out a small smile.  "It's okay, I'm fine."

Wren hopped into the vehicle.  Magenta moved away, takihg her hand back. 

"Mother says that there are only three strikes.  Rape was the punishment to strike one.  Death is the punishment to strike three.  I wonder what strike two is?"  Wren stated. 

"So now that the threat is out of the way, we cannot come home empty-handed again.  That will be strike two, I wonder what the punishment is."  Wren stapled his fingers together, leaning back with a grin.

"Settle in troops, we have a three day drive.  When we hit the hotel I will debreif you all.  Until then... well lets let the failure  reminisce over her punishment."  Wren stated letting out an evil laugh.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Photo from Anime Sahdow Wolf Wallpaper by nanozine