Choices

Viktors P.O.V

As I started to get into the shower I saw a picture of me and Yuuri at the Grand Prix Final. I remember when I said I will only kiss a gold medal but yet I didn't notice that my gold metal was right in front of me. The love of my life was standing right there and I was too blind to even notice.

Once i finished showering and such, I thought it would be a good idea to check up on Yuuri. He had been in a way different timezone so chances of him answering were small, but I decided to call him anyways.As I called Yuuri to see if he was having fun in New York with Pitchit, I had remembered that  he got me something. I was curious and had tried to get it out of him but he didn't budge whatsoever. After a couple of seconds, the phone was sent to voicemail. I turned off my phone, and layed down on me and Yuuri's bed. I curled up into some sort of ball, my left hand playing with my wet hair. I started to notice how much I missed Yuuri.. He was my little piggy. 'Am I getting jealous of Yuuri hanging out with Pitchit? Whats wrong with me?' I said under my breath, a bit scared that somebody would hear me even though I was home alone. I turned on the tv, staring at it for a couple of seconds before noticing it was Yuuri's favorite movie which was streaming at the time. I immediately changed the channel, a new movie now streaming which I hadn't been really paying attention to since I was thinking deeply about how much I missed Yuuri at the moment. I quickly glanced at the tv a bit curious about the film now streaming. It was a wedding movie. My eyes suddenly lit up as a heart shaped smile grazed over my lips. I had an idea pop into my mind. I had to think of a way to ask Yuuri to marry me.

After a good ten minutes of brainstorming how to propose to Yuuri, I felI dreaming about the plan I had grazing over my mind. Proposing to Yuuri under a blossom tree full of chocolates surrounding me. And that he said yes. I wish my dream could have continued, Since I was about to give Yuuri a big smooch right on the lips, but unfortunately  I woke up to the noise of somebody walking around, and some things knocking down. At that second I got up and picked up a rolling pin from the kitchen. It was a simple rolling pin, one that looked like wood. I kept high alert to find out who the intruder was, holding a rolling pin with both my hands I must have looked very intimidating. A beautiful and extremely gay russian man holding a wood rolling pin, not hesitating to knock out whoever had the audacity to come into my sweet home at this ungodly hour of night, or even having the idea to wake me up from my precious dream of proposing to my precious little piggy.   I noticed I got distracted and started to walk slowly on the edges of my feet, clutching the rolling pin tightly in my hand. I ended up finding the intruder in me and Yuuri's room. They must have entered the room soon after I exited to go grab the rolling pin.  I rapidly ran towards the person, tackling them to the ground before noticing the person I had just attacked was no other than sweet little Yurio.

Heyo! Its author chan again do u like the cliffhanger? I'm gonna post the next chapter tomorrow hope u enjoyed!

{Edit}

Wahoo pals. This took a hot minute to remake didn't it? Hopefully y'all don't mind but I'm gonna try to re-edit this entire story, adding some details here and there. I hope this makes it improve just a bit, since I noticed how wonky the story line was and how stupid some of the ideas portrayed in here are. Well, I hope y'all enjoyed and I'm gonna probably gonna get working on the others soon BUT before you just go on to read the next chapter, I just wanna let y'all know I have two other stories currently out and going that you guys can check out. Unfortunately they are not Yuri on Ice but tododeku which is a ship from the anime My Hero Academia if yall are interested in that. If you haven't watched the show, I highly recommend you do. Until next time lovelies!