New Beginning

Sam’s POV

It was my first day at my new school. I was now a freshman at Chance Harbour High School. I was really nervous about being the new kid again. Since I was young my sister and I have moved around a lot because of our mum’s job. We would only stay in one place for about a year and then we would pack up our things and move. It has been very stressful moving around a lot.

I was running around the house when I saw this weird guy looking into my room I started freaking out because he was one of those stoner looking guys. I quickly ran down the stairs yelling “Aunt Clara there is some stoner dude looking into my room!” I found her as I walked into the kitchen “oh don’t worry sweetie that is Nick Armstrong he is going to take you to school and show you around today.” I was a little shocked at that “you are letting some random take me to school?!” “You are such a drama queen. Hurry up and get ready you are going to end up being late if you keep complaining.” As soon as she said that there was a knock on the door. GREAT I though, I’m not even ready and his here.

I quickly got ready and ran to the door with toast in my hand. As soon as I saw him I dropped my toast onto the floor. WOW! When I first saw him looking into my window this morning I thought he was some kind of stoner kid but when he was at my door he was so cute. I mean he has dirty blonde hair that comes down to his eyes and these bright blue eyes that look like the sun on a clear sunny day in Australia. “Excuse me, its rude to stare”oh my god I felt so embarrassed then. “Oh I’m sorry I was just shocked, I’m Samantha by the way but everyone calls me Sam.” I felt like an idiot for staring at him, but man was he cute! “I’m Nick but I’m sure your Aunt Clara told you about me. So are you ready to go?” “Uh yea I am just hang on a sec… ROSE GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE NOW WE ARE LEAVING!!! Sorry about the yelling but she is a lazy girl and doesn’t hurry up without the yelling”

Nick’s POV

The moment I laid my eyes on her this morning I knew there was something about her. Maybe she is the one missing from our circle. I just have this feeling and when I went to her house this morning that feeling was so much stronger. I walked up to her door and knocked I was waiting for a while she finally opened the door. She was just looking at me for ages “Excuse me, its rude to stare” yep this feeling was stronger now “Oh I’m sorry I was just shocked, I’m Samantha by the way but everyone calls me Sam “ “I’m Nick but I’m sure your Aunt Clara told you about me. So are you ready to go?” “Uh yea I am just hang on a sec… ROSE GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE NOW WE ARE LEAVING!!! Sorry about the yelling but she is a lazy girl and doesn’t hurry up without the yelling” I saw a girl com running down the stairs I kinda figured that she was Rose because she was mumbling something under breath as she was running down the stairs. I looked back over at Sam and smiled. I wonder if she knew what she was….

DUN DUN DUN!!! ok so that is the first part of my new story.

comment what you think. like, vote or comment.

can you guess what Sam is? if you can i will dedicate the next part to you.

if you think i should add something let me know and i will think about it.

Jess. xxoo