The Explination

Leo’s POV

We sat there for ages just talking about random things. I now know that she is the middle child. She has a younger brother named Mick but they weren’t very close, they always fort as kids and it still happened as they got older. She is very close with her sister Emily and they are like best friends.  Her favourite colour is blue. She is a natural blonde but got picked on so she dyed her hair brown.

We talked for another hour but she ended up falling asleep on my shoulder. It had felt like I had got the piece of my heart that was missing. I never want to lose her or see her hurt. It was about midnight when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I pretended I had fallen asleep but I obviously did it a bit too slow because I was caught. “Excuse me. What on earth is going on here Leo?” oh no the person I didn’t want to see when I’m snuggling on the couch with my mate. “Mother shh please don’t wake up my mate.” Oh whoops let the mate word slip. She stood there with her mouth wide open “mother you will catch flies with your mouth open like that. Yes she is my mate, her name is Kate and she is Emily’s sister. I know when I found her I was meant to tell you but I was caught up in the moment and I didn’t know what to do and I just wanted to be with her.” I don’t know how I could live without her let alone be away from her for a minute or 2. “I am so happy for you. You deserve to be happy I have seen you be so lonely. You mope around as if the world is going to end but now that you have found your mate you seem to have a glow in your eyes.” Ok then she is taking this better than what I thought she would. “Thanks mum it means a lot that you approve. I will make sure in the morning that I introduce Kate to you and dad properly.” Hopefully dad takes it as well as mum did. “Okay then well I am going back up to bed. Goodnight.” Good now I can go back to admiring my mate. I know what you’re thinking and no I am not some crazy pedo I am just a mate who is crazy about my girl. “Night mum”

Scarlett’s POV

“Okay then well I am going back up to bed. Goodnight.” I was walking back over to the staircase when I heard “Night mum” I was so happy that my little boy had found his mate. He has been so lonely ever since Max found Emily. I heard that he was searching for his mate but was coming up with no luck. There are so many stories to tell Kate tomorrow about my little boy. “Andrew, Andrew! Wake up I have some really good news.”  All I heard was grunting like hello wake up all ready your sun has found his mate! “What is so important that you need to wake me up at 12:15am?” some Beta will be angry in the morning. Hope he doesn’t take it out on Kate that would be a great first impression plus your son won’t be happy. “Really? Okay well you know how Leo has been searching for his mate for a while now. Well Emily’s sister came over to see her because they don’t see each other much because Kate is in university. Well turns out Kate and Leo are mates. They are so cute together. I am so happy that he has found Kate. Oh and by the way don’t say anything bad in the morning when Leo introduces her.” Wow I babble on when I’m happy. “And this couldn’t wait till the morning. I promise I won’t do anything silly or annoy him because he has finally found his mate.” Good “okay well now that you know you can go back to sleep you grumpy old man that doesn’t care about young love.” It’s funny when I pick on him it makes me feel like a teenager that has just found my mate. “Yea yea I will get you in the morning.”

Kate’s POV

I feel asleep on his shoulder. What on earth was I thinking? I only just met the guy and I’m already acting like I have known him my whole life. I feel like before I was missing a part of myself and now I have it back. I feel complete and safe near him. I must be crazy. What did I take yesterday? Toast for breakfast, well that’s normal. Salad for lunch, okay yea that’s not like me but I didn’t want anything else. And then I had a chocolate bar for afternoon tea. Yep I’m a chocoholic. I had pizza for dinner and only because I was driving to see Emily.  Oh well I guess I am just being normal.  I heard people talking during the night but I was too tired to even move let alone open my eyes to find out who it was. . “Excuse me. What on earth is going on here Leo?” I am quite concerned with the fact I am hearing a girls voice at like 3 in the morning.  Maybe I’m exaggerating but well I kinda feel back asleep I guess I will ask in the morning.

The next thing I knew I was being shaken I guess it was time to wake up. “Go away it’s too early!”  Yep I am not a morning person. If we were at my house right now I would be in my trackies and this top that says’ I’m not a morning person so don’t wake me’. Haha yep I am one strange girl. ”Babe it’s like 3 in the afternoon it’s time to get up.  If you don’t get up I will be happy to go get the water bucket.”  That was the last straw I got up really quickly but I think I got up a bit too fast because my head started to spin and then I was on the floor.  “Kate, Kate! Are you ok? Please answer me” yep he is a worrier. “I’m fine. I swear just a head spin” I don’t think he believed me but he helped me up anyway.  “Well seeing as though you’re ok I want to introduce you to some people.” Epp meeting the parents already. “Sure but yea im yea not someone that people like easily so im warning you.” It’s true I kind of had a reputation at high school and people used to think I was a slut. I swear I wasn’t but you know how people love to spread rumours. Yea well I was a victim. “Don’t worry babe. They will love you. I don’t see how they couldn’t."

well there you peeps go. finally worte the next chapter. in the next one you will see Kate meet the parents and i will go back to the dramas of the witches. let me know what u guys think! ily!!