Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Louis's P.O.V

We got to London safely, and got out of the airport safely also. Not much fans were there so it was better than I thought. The boys, Natasha and Perrie got in a car with Paul while me and Eva got in another alone.

We passed my and Harry's flat, Eva looked at me weirdly.

"Wasn't I supposed to stay at yours today?" She asked.

I shrugged.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

I shrugged again. I took a left turn, then a right and another right.

"This is not were you or me live Louis." She said angrily.

I parked in front of a flat and handed her a box.

"Open it." I smiled.

She slowly opened it. She raised her eyebrows and looked at me.

"A key?" She asked. "What for?"

"Our flat." I said happily. Her eyes grew wide and her mouth parted.

"Our what?" She asked.

"Our flat. Look next to you." I said with a wide smile. She looked at me eye wide.

"Louis this is amazing." She said hugging me tightly.

"Let's go see the inside." I said. She nodded eagerly. We got out of the car and walked inside. I gave her a small tour around our new apartment. I lead her to our room, closing the door and locking it behind us. She looked at me confused.

I grabbed her by her waist and pressed her against me. She was dumbfounded.

"Louis what are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm going to give us what we want." I said seductively, pressing my lips against hers after. Her hands trailed up to my neck deepening the kiss. My hands trailed down to her bum grabbing it lightly. She pushed me on the bed and climbed on top of me. She took my shirt off, while I unbuttoned my trousers. I grabbed her face, colliding our lips once again.

I flipped her over, now I being in charge. I took her shirt off and unhooked her bra. I slipped them off and through it on the floor. I kissed her neck down to her collar bones. I kissed down to her stomach and unbuttoned her shorts. I slipped them down, leaving her with her black laced undies on. I took my pants off and threw it next to her clothes.

Her hands traveled down my torso, playing with the elastic band of my underwear. I took her hand and lowered it to my 'already noticeable' erection.

"Leave it there." I whispered kissing her neck harshly.

"Louis." She whispered.

**************

"Louis please." She said out of breath pulling on my hair.

I looked up at her, licking my bottom lip. I nodded standing up on my knees. I looked at her thighs, noticing the mark of my hands from how I held her while I was there a few seconds ago. I pulled her close by her legs. My hips slowly rolled on top of hers. Her eyes closed shut and her lips parted.

My hips continued to roll on hers, faster and harder. Her nails dug into my back, scratching every in of it.. My groans echoed around the room, while she tried to hold hers in by biting her lip. Her hands collided with mine.

"I love you." I said placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you too." She said squeezing my hands.

"You're safe, let go." I whispered.

Her back arched as she released a loud moan. I groaned as well as we both let it out.

"I love you." She said as I collapsed on top of her chest. "You're trembling." She said caressing my hair.

"I-I'm fi-ne." I said holding on to her. "As long as after this we have what's ours I'll be fine."