Chapter 4

Louis's P.O.V

"When should we do it?" Natasha asked.

"In a week. Go call Liam and tell him so that the boys could be ready for later." I said.

"Yeah let me call management while Natasha calls Liam." Harry said.

"Good idea." Natasha said dialing Liam's number.

I made a list of what to do. This must be perfect.

Evangelyn's P.O.V

"Hey Perrie!"

'My love! How are you?' she said through the other line.

"I'm good. How are you?" I asked.

'I'm good too! Happy actually.' She said. I can imagine her smile right now.

"I bet! You're engaged to Zayn! I'm so happy." I said.

'Oh my God! Thank you Evs! It means a lot that you are happy with this. I mean he's like a brother to you.' She said happily.

"Yeah he is! And you are like family too Perrie! I'm so excited! I must go to the wedding!" I joked.

'Of course you are one of my girls!' She said excitedly.

"Haha it will be perfect!"

'I'm hoping it will.' She said.

"But I gotta go Pez! Text you later?"

'Definitely girly! Love you!'

"Love you too! Bye!" I said hanging up. I miss her so much dang it. I also miss Dani! Bad thing is that Liam and she broke up. That made me so sad.

Gosh I miss everyone. I just don't miss Louis. He broke me.

Oh who the fuck am I kidding? I miss him more than anything. I love him! He is my life! Why did I have to fall truly, madly and deeply in-love with him? Why? I need answers!

Louis's P.O.V

"This will be perfect!" Natasha exclaimed.

"Yes it will." Harry stated.

"Our flight is tomorrow at 8 in the morning did you tell the boys and Paul?" I asked.

"Yup they are packing their stuff."

"Good. I'm nervous." I said breathing out.

"Don't be! She might even go! I'm hoping so. I'll call auntie Laila! Her daughter, my cousin Leslie is crazy about you guys. I'll convince her to take Leslie and Evangelyn!" Natasha said almost jumping at the thought of her plan.

"Good idea babe." Harry said kissing Natasha's head.

"I'm awesome. I know." Natasha said laughing. I chuckled at her craziness.