Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"This will be the longest plane ride I ever been on." Natasha complained looking out the plane window.

"We know." We all said.

"At least were together." Perrie smiled.

I nodded.

"Be happy it's your birthday!" She chirped.

"I'm happy... But I want Eva." I said softly. Perrie took my hand and rubbed it with her thumb soothingly.

"You'll get her back mate." Niall commented.

Everyone nodded expect for me.

"Just get ready for tonight. My aunt said she'll take them." Natasha said happily. Harry smiled thinking the plan would work. I hope so.

***************

Evangelyn's P.O.V

"Your what?" I asked my aunt angrily.

"I got us tickets to the One Direction concert for tonight! You are going and that's it!" She said happily.

"How the hell didn't I know there was going to be a concert today!?" I shouted.

"They announced it a week ago at last minute." She shrugged. "Get ready we're leaving in an hour and a half."

I marched upstairs angrily. I have to see him. And on Christmas Eve!

"Holy shit." I whispered as I logged on twitter. My mentions were blowing up. Everyone asking me if I know about the concert and if I'm going to go, some tweets about Louis's birthday.

Oh right, his birthday is today... Oh My God I'm a wreck.

I took some clothes out of the luggage. Yes, I do still have clothes in it. I took out my favorite high waist jeans, my floral top and my pink vans. I looked for a jacket since its cold outside. It's Louis's. I still have it? I groaned as I remembered when he had given it to me.

I took a quick shower and changed, I quickly slipped his jacket on, it still has his scent. My eyes watered, but I managed to not cry. I brushed my hair and let it cascade down my back. I only applied mascara and lipgloss.

My phone vibrated and I quickly checked who texted me. It was my Perrie.

Perrie~ Hey girly!
Me~ You knew about the concert didn't you?!

Gosh I'm so mad for not going into twitter all these days. I should've known they would do something like that. I'm so stupid.

**************

Louis's P.O.V

"She's so mad." Perrie said sadly.

"Really?" Natasha asked.

"Yes she's extremely mad." Perrie assured.

"Let's just get ready. We'll talk about that later on." Liam said.

We had gotten to New York an hour ago and now we're going to get ready for the concert. I'm extremely nervous of what she'll might do.

*Hour Later*

"Show time." Harry said.

Show time, Eva.

Evangelyn's P.O.V

Girls screaming in my ear is just what I need to get even more mad than before. My cousin was very excited since we're in the second row, were the boys can see us clearly. Just what I need. Note my sarcasm?

"Oh My God there they are!" My cousin said grabbing my hand.

I rolled my eyes at her fangirling, it can get so annoying.

"Hello New York!" Zayn said first.

Everyone yelled, my aunt was laughing at the girls as I just rolled my eyes annoyingly.

"How's everyone doing tonight?" Niall asked.

"Everyone excited?" Liam asked happily.

"We're very excited to be spending Lou's birthday with you guys!" Harry cheered.

"Let's all sing happy birthday to the birthday boy." Liam said happily.

Everyone started singing happy birthday to Louis. Louis was smiling, but I could see right through his smile. I know him too much. His eyes narrowed around the crowd, trying to find someone.

His eyes landed on me, and on the jacket I was wearing, his jacket. I quickly looked down at my feet.

"Thank you!" Louis said as everyone finished singing the birthday song.

"Now what should we sing first?" Harry asked.

"How about Right Now?" Niall suggested.

Everyone cheered, the boys smiled and the beat started playing. Louis started singing, followed by Niall. God, how I missed hearing him sing.

My cousin was crying because she was so excited, I should back slap her I swear. I mean, yeah they are good but really?

******

Louis's P.O.V

Evangelyn looked annoyed, I understand. I think... After we sang Right Now, we started singing Happily. Evangelyn seemed to like this one, since she smiled as she moved her head to the beat.

She was wearing my jacket, Liam seemed to notice her and he looked at me smiling, seeing as the plan worked. He mouthed 'Half A Heart' to me, seeing as the song went perfectly with our situation. I nodded.

********

Several songs later, some speeches, and some crazy dancing, it was time to sing Half A Heart. I felt like I was at the verge of tears but I held them back.

"Now, were gonna sing one of Louis's favorite song of our album." Zayn started.

"This is called Half A Heart." Niall finished.

This time, I'm going to pour my heart out.

*****
Evangelyn's P.O.V

"Now, were gonna sing one of Louis's favorite song of our album." Zayn started.

"This is called Half A Heart." Niall finished.

I think I heard this one. It's sad and heartbreaking, I swear that if it makes me cry, I'm going to slit my throat

"So your friends been telling me,

You've been sleeping with my sweater.

And that you can't stop missing me,

Bet my friends been telling you that I'm not doing much better.

Cuz' I'm missing half of me." Liam sang.

"And being here without you,

Is like waking up to,

Only half a blue sky.

Kinda there but not quite.

I'm walking round with just one shoe.

I'm half a heart without you.

I'm half a man, at best.

With half an arrow in my chest.

I miss everything we do.

I'm half a heart without you." Zayn sang, he looked sad.

"Forget all we said that night.

No, I doesn't even matter.

Cuz' we both got split in two." Louis sang at the verge of tears. My heart broke as I analyzed the song, it went perfectly with our situation.

"If you can spare an hour so,

We'll go for lunch down by the river.

We can really talk it through." Zayn sang again.

"And being here without you,

Is like waking up to,

Only half a blue sky.

Kinda there but not quite.

I'm walking round with just one shoe.

I'm half a heart without you.

I'm half a man, at best.

With half an arrow in my chest.

Cuz' I miss everything we do.

I'm half a heart without you." Harry and Zayn sang.

"I'm half a heart without you,

I'm half hear without you." Harry sang.

"Though I try to get you out of my head,

The truth I got lost without you.

And since then I've been waking up to..." Niall sang smiling as the girls yelled. By now I was drowning in my own tears, so was Louis and the other boys. But they managed to keep singing.

"Only half a blue sky.

Kinda there but not quite.

I'm walking round with just one shoe.

I'm half a heart without you.

I'm half a man, at best.

With half an arrow in my chest.

I miss everything we do.

I'm half a heart without you." They all sang together.

"Without you,

Without you, Half a heart without you.

Without you,

Without you, half a heart without you." Zayn sang followed by Harry. Everyone cheered making me cry even more.

"Thank you everyone." They said smiling.

"But before we go, Louis wants to sing Breakeven by The Script." Liam started.

"But with someone special thats in the second row." Harry finished.

Everyone looked at me. I panicked and quickly ran to the exit. Blocking my way was Natasha. She mouthed 'I'm Sorry.' I looked to the other exit and Perrie was blocking it, the spotlight landed on me and I was shown on the big screen.

My cheeks were stained with my tears. Natasha dragged me to the stage. Liam handed me his microphone. He hugged me tightly and whispered 'good luck.' Louis looked at me and gave me a hurt smile.

"I'm still I've but I'm barely breathing.

Just praying to a God I don't believe in.

Cuz' I got time while she got freedom.

Cuz' when a heart breaks it don't break even." Louis sang first. I looked at Natasha and she encouraged me to sing the next line.

"Your best days will be some of my worse.

She finally met a man that's gonna put her first.

While I'm wide awake,

She has no trouble sleeping.

Cuz' when a heart breaks no it don't break even, even oh." I sang into the mic. Everyone cheered making me smile.

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you and?

What am I supposed say when I'm all choked up and your ok?

I'm falling to pieces yeah.

I'm falling to pieces." Louis sang looking at me.

"They say bad thing happen for a reason.

But no wise words are gonna stop the bleeding.

Cuz' she's moved on while I'm still grieving.

And when a heart breaks no it don't break even, even no." I sang looking at him straight in the eyes.

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you and?

What am I supposed say when I'm all choked up and your ok?

I'm falling to pieces yeah.

I'm falling to pieces." Louis and I sang together getting closer.

"Oh you got his heart and my heart;

And none of the pain.

You took your suitcase,

I took the blame.

Now I'm trying to make sense,

Of what little remains.

Oh cuz' you left me with no love,

With no love you my name." We sang together, as he grabbed my hand looking deeply in my eyes.

"I'm still I've but I'm barely breathing.

Just praying to a God I don't believe in.

Cuz' I got time while she got freedom.

Cuz' when a heart breaks it don't break.

No it don't break,

No it don't break even no." He sang pulling me close.

"What am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you and?

What am I supposed say when I'm all choked up and your ok?

I'm falling to pieces yeah.

Oh it don't break even no.

It don't break even no.

Oh it don't break even, no." I sang as the tears slipped down my cheeks. I missed having him this close, I miss his voice, I miss hearing him sing, I miss Him.

Everyone cheered our names, I looked at the boys, Perrie and Natasha. They all were in tears as they saw us crying. I realized that I was still in Louis's arms and I tried to get out but he held me tightly. It was like he was afraid of letting me go.

"Let me go. You tore me apart." I said sobbing.

"Eva, I'm sorry for everything. But I never, ever, cheated on you. I love you to much to do that." Louis said into the microphone. "I love you, I need you and most of all I miss you. Please, will you take me back?" He asked. Everyone yelled for me to say yes, I looked at the boys and they nodded.

What if I fall again?

"I'm afraid." I admitted.

"Of what?" He asked. Everyone was waiting for my response.

"Of falling."

"I'll catch you if you fall." He smiled.

"Promise?" I asked.

"I promise."

"Then yes." I said happily. "I take you back."

Everyone cheered. He smiled and slowly leaned in. Colliding his lips with mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Merry Christmas Eve everyone. And Happy Birthday Louis! I love you! God Bless You!