Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Harry's POV

"Why don't you wake them up? You live here with Harry." I knew I wasn't dreaming Niall's voice because I could also smell the aroma of Axe and bacon that was Niall Horan.

"That's exactly why! What if he throws me out!" And that was Mr. Tommo himself

"Louis! He wouldn't do that! Just hurry the hell up! I'm hungry!"

"No! Jesus, you ate te while damn box of pancakes!"

"So... I'm a growing boy... I need food, and a lot of it." I could imagine how Niall was now looking at his feet like a small child in trouble.

"Look, maybe we should wake Lindsey up, then she could wake him up. You know he couldn't get mad at her." Louis suggestion was valid, but I wasn't about to let them disturb Lindsey while she was peacefully sleeping.

"No.... I'm up. Just... Just give me a minute." I mumbled.

"Okay. Great. We'll be downstairs." Louis piped up. And they were gone.

I got up and made my way to the bathroom. I looked back over my shoulder to see Lindsey feeling around for the warmth of my body. She fumbled around and let a whine when she couldn't find my body. She just grabbed my pillow and began cuddle it. She just looks so cute. I need a shower...

Lindsey's POV

I heard the shower door shut, letting me know that Harry was out now. I couldn't fall back asleep without him laying next to me. I heard the closet door shut, so now I know he's gotten a towel.

"Baby I got plans tonight you don't know nothin about..."

What? I thought we were staying home today?

"I've been sittin round way to long tryin to figure you out..."

Is he singing a Kelly Picklier song? What the hell? I decided to keep acting like I was asleep to see what else he would do.

"I'm goin out tonight in my red high heels!" Even though it's a girlie song, he sings it with all he has. Oddly enough, with his raw and deep voice, it sounds pretty good.

"In my red high- son of a fuck!"

Well that's not how the song goes.

"God damn chair! My pinky toe outta use the stitching right off your ass." He grumbled... Well alrighty then. I guess I could make myself known.

"Are you alright babe?" I mumbled. Wow, my morning voice is horrid.

"Oh, you're awake? I'm sorry if I woke you, but yea I'm fine. Good morning beautiful." He crossed the room and planted a soft kiss on my forehead.

"No you didn't wake me. Where are you going?" I took this time to take in what he was wearing.

His hair was styled into his signature quiff, he had on a black v-neck shirt with black skinny jeans. When I looked down, my eyes were met with those hideous brown boots that I've grown to love.

"Louis, Niall, and I are going to meet Liam for a round of golf. Is that okay with you?" His brown furrowed to the center of his forehead. The fact that he values my opinions enough to ask if he can so something makes me wanna kiss the worry lines away.

"Of course. I got some stuff to do today too, so have fun." I smiled. "Great. Love you. Have a good day sweetheart." "Mmm, you too babe." I lifted my head enough to give him a quick kiss goodbye for the day.

-------------------

"Hey! Go back up those stairs, get dressed, and come back down! We're all going to the mall today." Perrie was sitting at the bar eating some toast. "No, well okay. Only because I need some new jeans and eyeliner." With that, my ass was going back up the stairs.