Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Come on!" I shouted as I pulled up to get Harry. I couldn't bet on it, but I think he was deep in thought about something. I pushed all of my thoughts aside when the curly headed boy climbed in next to me.

"Hey. Thanks for coming for me. Taylor just kind of ditched me. You should feel lucky." I smiled.

"Why's that?" I asked.

"Well, I never let anybody drive my baby. She's mine." For a split second, I thought he was talking about me. Then it dawned on me that he was talking about his Range Rover.

"Oh, hah, Yea okay." I laughed. I tried to not let all of my emotions show. Quite frankly, I'm not even sure what I'm feeling. I'm upset that he introduced me as his 'friend', but I think I understand why he would do so. I'm pretty sure I could possibly be falling for Harry Styles in everyway possible. I'm just not completely sure of myself yet.

".....you know what I'm sayin?" Harry chuckled.

"Huh? I'm sorry I zoned out a little bit there. What were you saying?" I feel completely stupid now..

"I was just saying how it's pretty shitty of Taylor to ask me that." He was using his hands to talk and honestly, I thought it was the cutest thing ever.

"Why? What did she ask you?" I was curious this time. Harry's words intrigued me.

"Wow... you really were zoned out. Waaaaayy out there. No, she asked me if I would let her say that she was pregnant with my child. Isn't that crazy?!" Harry raised up and turned towards me.

"Yea it really is! But you know what is even crazier? The fact that I'm going 75 on the freeway and you're not wearing your seatbelt. Now put it on mister!" I scowled playfully at him. I didn't want my true anger to show through. I was actually really pissed that she would even think of thinking about something like that.

"Okay mum! God! Why do you always have to ruin everything?! First it was my 7th birthday party, and now this? Can I be adopted?!" Harry whined like a little boy. My laugh boomed throughout the car.

"Whoa..."

"What?" I giggled.

"You have got the absolute weirdest laugh I believe I have ever heard." Harry chuckled.

"Gee thanks, babe." I chuckled.

Wait.

"What did you just call me?" Harry asked. I risked a look over at his face. It looked as shocked as I felt.

Shit.. Good thing we're here.

"It looks like this conversation is going to have to wait. We're here." I rushed out as I climbed out of the car.

"No you just wait up a second. Come on Lindsey!" Harry called after me. I was already to the door.

Harry has the keys... Great..

"Gotcha!" He chuckled as he came up the steps two at a time.

"I uhm- I just, I was-"

"Lindsey, just answer me two things. One, did you just call me babe?" He whispered as he stepped closer to me. I shook my head. "And did it feel good to do so?" He asked as he brushed the back of his hand over my cheekbone. "Very." I mumbled looking at our feet. "Hey, look at me." He whispered.

I looked up and before I could get my eyes to lock with his, my lips were met with his. The kiss was long and slow. Harry wrapped his hand in my curls and arched my back so he could get better range. When is tongue swept at my lower lip, I granted entrance once more.

We some how got the front door open and found our way to the couch. When I felt like I was going to pass out, I pulled back and inhaled a sharp breath. "Harry.." I trembled out.

"I know, I know. You're sorry but you can't do this. It's just not right. Blah blah blah.." He frowned scouting away from me.

"No! I was gonna say I like it when you pull my hair, but if this isn't good for you then I guess I could just leave?" I teased.

"No!" He whisper-shouted as he crashed his lips to mine again.

This time the kiss wasn't as slow and sweet. It was hard and hungry with passion. It was almost like he was kissing me for the last time. When I felt his hands move up to my hips as he stood up, I jumped. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried us upstairs.

My back hit the cool sheets of his bed and he fell on top of me. Our kiss never broke. When I moved my hands to the hem of his shirt, he stopped me and pulled away.

"What is it? What's wrong?" I asked. I was afraid I had done something wrong or that I wasn't doing something that I was supposed to.

"I's just... I don't believe in sex before marriage.. That's all." Harry whispered without meeting me eyes.

"Hey. Look at me. I respect that. I'm a...a virgin too. We can wait if you wanna." I smiled up at him. He smiled and kissed me on top of my head and rolled off.

"What time is it?" He asked.

"10:48. Why? Is somebowdy sweepy?" I mocked.

"Yes, I actually am. You know, popstars need beauty sleep too." He chuckled.

I could tell by the tone of his voice that he was heavy eyed.

"Then go to sleep baby." I kissed his chest.

"Goodnight babe." He mumbled.

"Goodnight Harry." I smiled as I snuggled up to his chest.

My eyes were almost closed when I heard him mumble something else.

"I love you."

I was honestly the happiest girl right now.