Nora #1

On the green lush village, so many memories were made. Back when Nora and Ren were children, a glistening river way had a waterlily in it. It was light pink color flower that meant that the villagers would be protected from the Grimm and become a Kingdom one day. But when the flower got lost Grimm started to haunt around the Village.

Now it was worse than before. Dead innocents all over every corner. Ashes covered all of the buildings.  Blood all over the stone. But the worst part of it was that the Grimm and the White Fang and teamed up to make their base here. Over the years, the peaceful village became an evil kingdom.

One day after the fall of Beacon, Nora and Ren were immediately assigned to their village to kill all Grimm once and for all. This should've been it.

But as usual, it didn't go as planned. She didn't know where he'd gone or why. If he was alive or dead. Or if he was even just ok. If she knew he was ok, it would all be fine.

But she didn't know where he was or what had happened to him. It was even worse than him being dead. If he were dead, she would at least know she would never see him again. But no, that wasn't the case.

He had vanished that morning. Before she had woken, he had snuck out of camp and gone of into the woods. He knew there were Grimm in the woods, Ren knew he was making a bad choice. He knew he would worry her. 

Nonetheless he left, and Nora had been searching for him all day. To find Ren. Her Ren. The only person who truly mattered. 

At nightfall while walking through the woods, she stepped on something. A note. It said:

Dear Nora,

      I know this isn't good timing, but it needed to happen. I am fighting Grimm in the forest and right now its 3:11 am. I heard a noise while I was sleeping and I went to investigate. I found the Grimm are here. Powerful Grimm we both have never seen. I don't think I will survive, but you need to know now. I love you. I have always loved and I've wanted to tell you for years. You mean the worl

It ended there. 

No. NONONO.

Nora dropped to the ground tears streaming down her face, knowing there was nothing left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi

another one shot complete 

were probably gonna do Weiss next

we suggest you cheer yourself up now ;)

-A&N