Blake #1

It was all gone. 

There had been a battle. Military support was provided by Atlas. Every faunus who wanted peace had fought against the White Fang, no matter their opinions on Menagerie and the kingdoms. 

The White Fang had lost the battle. Despite their victory, Blake didn't feel like Menagerie had won. Who she had lost was too much. 

Her mom. She had died fighting a Grimm in the middle of the battle. Her mother had always been there for her. Even when Blake went off to Beacon. 

Sun. Despite how much he'd annoyed her, deep down she had always been quite fond of him. His sense of humor, his smile, his laugh, and the fact that he could've gone home to Vacuo but decided to come to Menagerie with her to help fight the White Fang. He always seemed to just be happy to see her. Sun had died taking Adam's sword before Adam could kill Blake. Blake had watched Sun die in her arms. 

The blood, the loss, the pain was too much for her. She searched for several pieces to complete her life story. First she found her mom. The one person who supported her to Beacon this whole time. Then she discovered Sun, the only one that would make her happy. The last important  key to it all was the knife. She had an important design right in front of her. Should she take the knife or leave it? At sundown she took the dog and put the knife in its mouth. Then when the dog jumped on her the knife reached her chest. She was dying slowly but she knew she would see Sun and her mom again. When the time came, her eyes closed and she smiled for the last time.

------------------------------------

we finished another one shot. last one for the heroes:)

were thinking of doing cinder next. 

u should go read something more cheerful now ;)

-A&N