7. Louis

Chapter 7. Louis

                        "Can we see the lions?" "Of course love" Liam smiled. "What about the tigers?" "We can see them too" Liam laughed softly. "Llamas?" "I honestly don't know if there's llamas, Ash" Liam shook his head. "Well I want to see a llama" Ashton pouted. "We'll see if there is one. If not, daddy will buy you one" Liam smirked and looked at me. "Really" Ashton beamed. "No, papa can buy you one. And what the hell will you do with a freaking llama anyways" I raised my eyebrow. "Calum and I want to ride one together" Ashton rolled his eyes. "You make it seem like it was obvious!" "It was" Ashton laughed. "You're such a dork" I laughed. "Daddy, don't be mean" Ashton pouted. "I'm not" I pouted back.

                           Liam pecked my pout and giggled. "Gross" Ashton mumbled. I wrapped my arm around Liam's waist as we walked. "So where to first" I asked. "Lions" Liam said softly and leaned his head on my shoulder. "Is he suppose to know where they are? Because I think you're suppose to be guiding him" I laughed quietly. "If he gets lost that's his problem" Liam laughed and kissed my head gently. "Rude" I smiled and kissed his nose. "If you two kiss one more time i'm going to throw myself in that lion cage" Ashton hissed. "If you do that it's not really our fault" Liam laughed. "Yes it is! You caused your son to want to kill himself" Ashton crossed his arms and frowned. "I'm sorry love" I frowned as I let go of Liam's waist.

                          "Can we just find Luke and Calum already" Ashton sighed. "They won't be here till a while, Ash" I shrugged. Ashton groaned and sat on the ground. "Get up! You're going to get your pants dirty" Liam sighed. "No" Ashton yelled. "Ashton, don't yell at your father." "Whatever" Ashton mumbled and looked away from us. "What's his problem" I asked Liam. He shrugged, "He's just being very bitchy today." I rolled my eyes and looked at Ashton. "Ash, are you okay" I asked. "I'm fine" Ashton sighed and looked at me. "Are you sure?" "Yes Dad" Ashton groaned. "Just making sure" I said quietly and looked at Liam. Liam pouted, "I think he's lying." I pouted back, "I know." Liam giggled and wrapped his arms around my waist. I moved out of Liam's grip and shook my head, "Not now." Liam slowly nodded and looked down. "Ash, you want to go see if there's llamas?" "No" Ashton sighed. "Oh well, c'mon" I grabbed Ashton's arm and started to drag him to where I think the llamas might be.

                         "Dad! Let go of me" Ashton tried to push me away but I wouldn't let me. "Papa! Help" Ashton sighed and looked at Liam. "Your father is just trying to find the llamas, what's the worst that can happen" Liam laughed. "You're not helping" Ashton growled. "Never said I was." "Dad! Let go" Ashton said quietly. I kept dragging him to the llamas. Ashton made an nonhuman sound and tripped me. I let go of Ashton and I fell. "Oh my god, Boo" Liam gasped and ran over to me. He tried to help me but I pushed him away, 'I'm fine!" "I hate you" Ashton mumbled before he walked away from Liam and I. "Ashton Fletcher Tomlinson! Get over here right now" Liam yelled at Ashton. "Li, just let him go" I sighed and got up. Ashton flipped us off and started to skip away.

-*-

                      "Go to your room" Liam growled as we got inside. Ashton shuffled to his room and slammed the door behind him. "Are you sure you're okay" Liam asked me. "Li, I just fell. I'm fine" I sighed and sat on the couch. "Do you know why he's acting like this?" I shook my head, "No." "It's not like him" Liam sighed and sat on the couch next to me. I cuddled into Liam's side, "Does he really hate me?" "Of course not Boo" Liam said softly and kissed my head. "Then why did he say it" I asked and closed my eyes. "He was just mad. Don't think like that babe" Liam sighed and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled me closer to him and I slowly opened my eyes. "I love you" I said quietly. "I love you too boo" Liam smiled and kissed me gently.